We got this sling from my mom at one of my showers. I read that it is good to have baby close to you and so I wanted to try this out to give my arms a rest. As you can see, we will definitely not be using it. He looks pretty uncomfortable, huh? :)
Ryan started doing the cute little newborn smile today. We actually got a picture of it! You can see his cute dimple on one side. He did some more smiling today and I saw the other dimple as well. So my little cutie has dimples, I love it!
Here is the picture for the day! He actually does this pose a lot. He is quite the thinker!
15 comments:
Oh my goodness! He's SO adorable!
Awe Shirley! He IS adorable! That little thinker pose is the best.. and the little dimple, I just want to squeeze his cheeks :)
The pictures are so cute! I've never had to deal with circumsicion with a bath but it doesn't sound fun. I'll have to come over sometime and see that cute little guy in person.
Haha! That smile is priceless! I can't believe you guys actually caught that on camera. As for the baths, AliCherie cried through the first few baths. Now, she tolerates them which makes it nice. AliCherie didn't like the sling either. I think we tried two different ones and none of them worked. We finally got one that kinda works... it's the ones that look like a backpack that you can carry the baby in the front or back.
Thats so cute that he smiled already! I had to wait about a month for that! Also, as far as baths are concerned they like them SO much more when they are in warm water not being washed with a rag, he'll love baths more. I remember crying when I gave him baths cause he'd scream so much and I felt so bad but as soon as he could be in the bath it was comfortable, and now he loves baths in the big tub and cries when I take him out haha
oh he's so cute!! and you are right they do have a lot of the same clothes! Clay wears the little dresses with open bottom because his cord still hasn't fallen off yet and it's easier to change him. So his wardrobe is limited. I love that you got a picture of his smile!! and those dimples!! precious! Hope you are faring alright. it gets better.
Shirley,
You are wonderful mother. You are good care of Ryan.
Jared,
You are wonderful father. You are good care of Ryan and give Shirley a great support 100%.
I was pondering about a new logo sign language name for Ryan. In the hand letter is "R" behind to point at his dimple. I like it. I hope you both like it, too.
I am enjoying my grandson, Ryan. It's fun. I enjoy as "grandmother" everyday. I look forward to have more grandchildren so I plan to have grandchildren slumbler party. It should be fun!!!
I love you all.
Love Mom
Jared,
You are very wizard.
I am very amazining that you fixed getting the pictures of Ryan when after he was born since my memory card is format, which it couldn't get pictures or I can't take pictures on that card.
I am very reliefing the pictures are back. These pictures are very specail to Shirley and you.
I am so proud of you. You are wizard!!!
I love you.
Love Mom Lisa
It took me much longer for my milk to come in and regulate and all that. I'm glad yours is in. It takes away a lot of stress when baby is full! :)
He is so cute and sweet and smushy! I just want to hold him and kiss him and smell him. I know, I'm weird. Babies smell so good though. Mmmmm little baby.
That dimple is sooo cute! I think I have the same sling you do. I thought my babies looked uncomfortable too but thought about where they just came from and how uncomfortable that would seem but that's what they're used to so I would say as long as he's not crying, I would continue to use it-- but that's just me. Kayla's bellybutton didn't fall out until she was nearly a month old! I hated giving her sponge baths. Hopefully his bellybutton will fall out soon. (when I say bellybutton, I mean umbilical cord. :)
Congratulations Shirley! I was reading your hospital updates as they came- I was so excited for you. It's such an amazing...and exhausting experience, but it's so neat! Ryan is absolutely adorable. What a cutie- you already look like an expert mom!
Wow!!! I am so impressed with the way you look and how cute little Ryan is doing!!! Isn't it fun being a mom? Love, grandma
What a sweet baby boy! Best wishes and congrats!
aww, I remember being so scared the first time we gave Emily a bath - she was so wobbly, i was so worried! Looks like you did a great job :). Those spongebaths can be tricky!
We have a similar sling and Emily actually really liked it...it would help calm her when she was fussy.
AWWWWWW :D:D:D Can't wait to come up tomorrow!!! He's so cute! I promise i won't scrunch his face together ;)
Post a Comment