I am going to write about things that I did each day leading up to labor day. This is mostly so I can look back and see what I was up to and if any of it had an effect on going into labor! :)
Today I slept a lot and didn't do as much as I'd like! Surprise, surprise! Jared had class in the morning and came home after and took a nap with me. We got up and made BLT's and then I wanted to go golfing. I thought the walking would be good to get him to drop more. But Jared is such a baby and didn't want to go because he thought it was too cold. I told him that he might not get a lot of time to go golfing once the baby gets here and to use his time wisely. Still didn't work. :) Maybe we'll go this weekend if the forecast is good.
We went to Borders to buy BabyWise - thank you to Ashley and Sara for the suggestion. I will be reading that and hopefully have a baby that sleeps really well! I wanted to just get it from the library, but it's apparently a very popular book! It was all checked out and had 5 holds on it. I thought I better just buy it and Jared had a gift card so that worked out nicely. :) I am sure that Jared would have preferred to buy a science fiction/fantasy novel, but he will benefit from a sleeping baby too.
I didn't want to go home so we went to get our car washed. It had been since probably August since we washed it. Yikes! So that was nice. We also went to the library to get some Anita Stansfield books. She is such easy reading and hopefully the epidural will work well so I can read through part of the labor.
My mom is coming tomorrow to help me with some packing, organizing, and deep cleaning. There is a lot to do so maybe this will put me into labor! I hope not, but I guess I will be okay with meeting my little guy a bit early. :)
1 comment:
Good luck these last few days of pregnancy! Your life is about the change, but it's all worth it! You look beautiful! I love pregnant bellies...just not when it's mine! :) How fun to get pregnant pictures taken!
Post a Comment