We have progress! Here are the stats: 2 pound weight gain :/, BP looked good, sample was a little high on the sugar, heartbeat 140s, fundal height 39 cm, baby head down. Here's the exciting stuff: Dilated to 3 1/2, 70% effacement, and I didn't get the station. Since I was dilated so much, the midwife did strip my membranes, which hurt, but not really any more than getting checked does. I totally had to breathe through the pain! I'm a wuss, I guess.
I will probably go back and get stripped again tomorrow before my non-stress test appointment. Hopefully, everything will look good and they won't have to induce me tomorrow. If everything is good, I'll have another appointment for NST on monday. If everything is good then, I'll have my "41" week appointment tuesday morning and they will set me up for an induction date. With how dilated I am right now, I'm hoping that it won't take that long. We'll see! If the stripping worked, I may be going in tonight. Crazy huh? I will definitely keep you all posted!
1 comment:
Yay! I hope it worked! :) Good Luck
Post a Comment