Sunday, March 15, 2009

3 Days Until D-Day!

We had a good day today. I didn't do much to get the baby here, but I'm a bit more crampy. Maybe tomorrow? :) We went to church and then chatted with our neighbors for about two hours. She is the one who is pregnant too, and I gave the cutesy wipe holder to. After we went to Murray for dinner at my little sis's place. Her hubby, Jonathon, made Pork Barbacoa and it was absolutely delicious! Food tastes so much better when you don't have to make it! :) We had a great time there. Thanks Nancy and Jonathon!

I decided to put up "through my pregnancy" pictures. The last one was taken yesterday and hopefully my belly will be a lot flatter in a week!



10 Weeks



19 Weeks


24 Weeks


30 Weeks


34 Weeks


36 Weeks


39 Weeks 4 Days!

5 comments:

Jenn Oldham said...

WOW you have quite the belly in the last picture=). I can't wait to meet the baby!!!!!!!! We will be in town a week from Friday I sure hope he is here by then so I can meet him.

The Nat Nat said...

My goodness, you are huge! Good luck with the delivery!

Tina said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to hear the news that he is here! I guessed that you would go past your due date... as the date is getting closer, maybe I will be right? Keep us posted and good luck! :)

Kimmie said...

Uh oh! You didn't post yesterday!! Could it be you were giving birth?? I hope so. I can't believe how big your belly is!!

Anna said...

Shirly, we are all dying to keep reading your updates! The lack of one yesterday is making me very curious! Hope everything is going well!