Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Twins Are Home

The twins came home last week and we got to go and visit them.

We finally got to take pictures of them and Brady! And what a difference! lol

Their parents are so happy to have them home. They are doing so well and growing!

Here are the pics.
Remember they are two weeks younger than Brady. :)

Brooklyn, Brady, and Kaden

You can tell how much bigger Brady is, but without him stretching out his legs, you don't get the FULL effect. So I took off the leg parts for a minute so we could see. It's so crazy!

Can you believe they are only two weeks apart!?
Granted, Brady was born at 40 weeks and these guys at 33 weeks, but it's so crazy. :) I am sure they will catch up soon.

Brady and Brooklyn

Ryan was so cute with his new cousins. He can pretty much tell them apart and knows their names and liked to give them kisses. Brady got all the practice on how to treat babies. :)

Aren't they cute? And isn't Brady cute too? :) Babies are so much fun.

We are so happy for Tara and Jed!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

So good to hear they are home and doing well! Yay

Natalie said...

They are SO CUTE! I can't believe how huge Brady looks next to them haha. I love babies! That's great they're home!

Dwaine and Dorothy said...

I just love the pic. with all of the babies together. SO SWEET.

Jefra said...

For being so early it seems like they are doing fantastic! Brady looks HUGE compared to them, but I'm sure they'll catch up. Babies are so much fun!

Ash said...

Brady looks like he wants to eat them in the first two pictures :) SO cute.

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited they twins are doing so well and were able to come home!! I love the pictures! Its fun to see the size difference.