I love holidays.
Especially ones where you make someone feel special. :)
For Father's Day, we made cards for Daddy and our Grandpa's. Jared and I both wrote something for our Dad's in their cards and Ryan drew all over them. The cutest part was him telling us what he was drawing. "It's an A!" "It's a butterfly!" "It's a dinosaur!" Some of them actually looked like what he said. :)
Then on Father's Day, we went to Daddy in his bed and gave him our card. We also gave him some pictures of Ryan and Brady, some Mountain Dew with a saying that said, "Pops! You put the fizz in my life!" We also gave him a 12 pack of Mountain Dew and socks.
Here is the video of that. It's really long and boring so you don't have to watch it. I am just putting it up for memories sake.
(Excuse the messy room. I just haven't found the time to clean it when Brady isn't sleeping in there since I had him. But it is cleaner now. I don't know if it will ever be fully clean longer than 5 minutes thanks to my toddler. :)
We love Daddy so much!



Not too shabby for a quick photo shoot that Ryan didn't want to participate in! :)Jared is such a hard worker and then comes home to take care of Ryan. Ryan LOVES his night rituals with his Daddy. He loves playing sports with Daddy and reading books. Jared is such a great father. He does so well with Brady too. I am always amazed at how patient he is. I get antsy when Brady doesn't fall right asleep so I will give him to Jared and his calm demeanor puts Brady right to sleep. He is wonderful!
We had a fun BBQ at Dennis and Cheryl's that night with lots of yummy food and laughs. Ryan and Brady LOVE their Uncle Dennis. I hope he had a happy father's day too. :)
I am grateful for my dad and father-in-law. We are so blessed to have them and their love and examples.
Happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
Aww..so glad that Ryan had such a wonderful Father's Day! He is one lucky Daddy to have such adorable kids and a wonderful wife!! :-)
Post a Comment