I am so behind in posting, it's not even funny.
I wish I could make time stand still so I could get posting pictures and work and playing with Ryan and cuddling with Brady all done.
I ran across this video that I had uploaded, but hadn't posted yet. It's so cute of my two boys, and I just know you'll love it too.
So enjoy!
I wish I could make time stand still so I could get posting pictures and work and playing with Ryan and cuddling with Brady all done.
I ran across this video that I had uploaded, but hadn't posted yet. It's so cute of my two boys, and I just know you'll love it too.
So enjoy!
9 comments:
Cute video! :)
so so sweet! What fun boys you have :).
how darling!
I love this video. It's fun seeing Ryan be so curious and his love for learning. He is a little sponge! And Brady is adorable.
You've already picked up the habit from mom to call Brady Ryan and visa versa. Haha! :)
I love how Brady started to doze off as Ryan was snuggling him and patting his head. They will get a laugh later when they hear you telling him to say "yes" in the background when you asked him if he loves Brady. :) Classic!
SO FUNNY! "Do you love Brady?" "No!" "I poke" Hilarious! Then when Brady starts falling asleep when Ryan hugs him, I melted!
Oh My Goodness! HOW CUTE!!! You are such a wonderful momma. So patient and sweet to both of your boys. I hope you are doing well!
Oh my goodness!!! I love this! Its so cute!!! I love your boys! Being a mom is great!. . . .Lol and your still more caught up then me on the blog thing, I can't keep up with mine or have time to check any others anymore I hate it!
Ok...this is the cutest video ever! Paul and I watched this movie over and over and we couldn't stop laughing!!! I love when Ryan was picking Brady's nose, and then when he was snuggling Brady! They are going to love seeing this movie when they get older!! Your boys are perfect!! :-)
Post a Comment