Or should I say Ryan's? :)
Brady does so well with tummy time! And he pushes his head up and looks around before flopping down. Ryan hated it so much, we hardly ever did it because he'd just stick his face in the ground crying. Brady can do it for about 3-4 minutes at a time.
Our tummy time is a family activity.
Ryan joins in and plays and then we just hang out for a little bit on our little blanket. Ryan will sing songs, drive cars on Brady, give high fives, kisses, and a lot more. Brady is so lucky to have such great entertainment. :)
This is a video of our first tummy time. Poor little Brady, Ryan steals all the attention. This video kind of shows what I've been dealing with when both boys are awake. A whole day of this and no wonder I want to pull my hair out. :) But thankfully, I think each day gets better little by little. And Ryan gets more and more gentle, loving, and fun with Brady.


Here are some pictures from a different day. I just love when I actually dress Brady so I had to take pictures. :) Ryan was taking a nap which is why he is no where to be found. :)




Thank you Brady for being such a good little boy! And so cute too! You are so easy to love and care for, which really helps since your older brother is a little bit of a handful. :) I know you'll grow up to be just as cute as him and in a couple years, you'll both be a handful! And I'll love looking back at our fun times together.
Brady does so well with tummy time! And he pushes his head up and looks around before flopping down. Ryan hated it so much, we hardly ever did it because he'd just stick his face in the ground crying. Brady can do it for about 3-4 minutes at a time.
Our tummy time is a family activity.
Ryan joins in and plays and then we just hang out for a little bit on our little blanket. Ryan will sing songs, drive cars on Brady, give high fives, kisses, and a lot more. Brady is so lucky to have such great entertainment. :)
This is a video of our first tummy time. Poor little Brady, Ryan steals all the attention. This video kind of shows what I've been dealing with when both boys are awake. A whole day of this and no wonder I want to pull my hair out. :) But thankfully, I think each day gets better little by little. And Ryan gets more and more gentle, loving, and fun with Brady.
7 comments:
I love the pic with the boys together, SO CUTE!
Wow Brady looks a real boy now.
He is cute as the same as Ryan is cute, too.
I love them both.
Haha, oh man, that video is so funny. You have your hands full!!
I can't believe how big Brady is already!! He is so handsome!! I really need to see him before he grows too much bigger :) Ryan cracks me up..he reminds me of Porter so much..haha!! Your boys are adorable
How cute, I am so jealous you have little levis that fit him, I want some so bad! I love the pic of Ryan next to Brady on their tummys, it makes Brady look so cute and tiny!! The video made me laugh so hard though! Brady looks just like Ryan I think! He even seems to pull the same faces and stuff as Ryan, I love checking your blog!!!
What a sweetheart! I think it's so cute that Ryan likes to be a part of the action too!
So precious! I love cross-eyed newborns :)
Post a Comment