Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hospital Update #3

So we're getting ready for Shirley to start pushing. She's at a 9 1/2 and they are going to start pretty soon. The baby is still pretty high up though, so she will probably have to push for a while to get him out. She has been starting to feel her legs again, so she is pretty happy about that. Anyway, when she gets this thing out, I'll be sure to post again.

P.S. I'm thinking about writing Hector in as the name when Shirley isn't looking. It would be the coolest thing I have ever done. Besides, if she gets mad at me it's not like she can run after me or anything. She can't even move right now.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

HAHAH I love it! I say do it. I hope her getting feeling back in her legs doesn't mean she'll feel the baby coming out too!!

Marcus said...

I'm assuming she's likely had the baby by now, but GOOD LUCK anyway!!! I'm excited for pictures!

Marcus said...

Ok, guess I'm logged in as Marcus right now... but this is Anna, FYI.

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Lol Jared your mean! I hope she got the baby out okay, I am hoping by now she has had him. . .I will keep checking for updates though, I can't wait to see pictures and stuff! Tell Shirley I say hi and good luck and love ya!!! :)

erikface said...

I sure hope that you aren't still in labor or have had a c-section. I hope your battery died on you computer lady. What a long day for you guys. Can't wait to hear about the big arrival. YAY! -kim

southernbelleang said...

Good luck. I hope the baby is here.

Natalie said...

The suspense is killing me!