Friday, April 29, 2011

Brady Garyn Hale



We are home!

I have lots to tell and many pictures to post, but I've been so tired and right now is no exception.

BUT we needed to let the world know what we named our little boy.

BRADY GARYN HALE

As you know, it was between Brady and Tanner. I couldn't decide until we saw him first.

I said if he looked like Ryan, he would be Tanner, and if he looked completely opposite, he would be Brady.

Well he looks a ton like Ryan! So I thought that was it, he would be named Tanner. But it just didn't feel right with all that dark hair!

The Tanner in my head that looked like Ryan had much lighter hair.

Once I realized that, I knew he was Brady. And what a cute Brady he is. :)

He is an absolutely wonderful baby. I couldn't be more happy with our new little family.

I have so much to tell! But it will have to wait.

For now, here are some pictures to tide you over.

Our new family of four

Brothers holding hands. :)

13 comments:

Shelley said...

So so adorable! Yay I voted for Brady! This post is making me super excited for our new little one! Hope you get some rest! Congrats!

Lanae Hale said...

Yay!! So exciting! I have to admit, when I saw him, I thought he looked more like a Brady, too. :) Cute baby!!

Kimmie said...

hooray!!! his dark hair is just precious! and the name is great. Do you feel like Ryan is just huge next to such a little baby? Can't wait to hear and see more. Rest up lady! hooray!

James said...

Brady is a perfect name! He is so precious and I love his hair! Those photos taken in the hospital are adorable! What a wonderful service for the patients. I can't wait to hear more about how things are going for you. Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything! :)

P.S. 9lbs 7 oz!!!!

-Tina

Natalie said...

Sooo cute! How exciting! I think he looks more like a Brady. Drat, this makes me want one!

Lisa said...

I love brothers hold each other in the picture.

Brady is beautiful baby.

Now you have two beautiful sons. Smile!

Love Mom

Ben and Cjirsten said...

YAY!!! I voted for Brady!! I love that name but I have family named that so I couldn't use it :). He is so cut and really does look so much like ryan its crazy! Okay I have to admit the envious jealous side of me has popped out a bit. . . I love your family picture and I am so sad I don't have one! Okay now that I am done admitting that. . . .I am so exicted for you!!! He is so cute and I want to come see you and the new little, one, sad thing is it may not happen for a bit, and I am Terrified to drive up to your house, I had to drive to Lindon a week or so ago. . .ya I was white knuckled the whole way there and back. . .and that is not with the freeway ha ha. Ya driving is so scary! I need to update my blog so bad! I am going to take 2 month pictures and 4 year old pictures hopefully today and then I will work on my blog I have so much to post! But call me when you can! and congrats a million times!!! So so excited for you!!!!

Laura said...

You are impressive! Remember how Lynn is three months old. Remember how I haven't posted since before she was born? The world is lucky that I posted her newborn photos to FB - because that's ALL I've done. Thanks for posting. He's a cutie! Enjoy him. :)

Jefra said...

So wonderful! I love his name and he looks like such a sweetie!! Enjoy those snuggles and I can't wait to hear more about life with two kids!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Welcome to the world Baby Brady! I'm so happy for you Shirley! Your family of four is beautiful! I love the pics!

The Larchars said...

Ahhh- you are such a trooper for posting when you are so tired! Love the pics, I am so excited for you guys!!!

Meagan said...

CONGRATULATIONS SHIRLEY! He's is adorable and I love the name Brady. It sounds like everything went well, can't wait to hear all about it, but get your rest- you'll need it. Congrats again!

Ammon & Ali said...

Cute baby boy! Love the name! I hope you are doing well!