Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hospital Update #2

Shirley started to feel a bit of pain with her contractions about a half hour ago. The anesthesiologist came and gave her an extra dose of medication and she felt better almost immediately. 20 minutes later though, she was feeling super sick. They checked her and found that her blood pressure was pretty low so they gave her something to raise it up. She's doing a lot better now and they said she is dilated to about an 8. Hopefully this will all be over soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear she's feeling better now :) I hope "this is over soon" too!!! I want to see some baby #2 pictures!!! :D

Natalie said...

Eek!

erikface said...

an 8!! and end is in sight! hooray! go shirley! you can do it!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures too! Thats cool she does not have to feel labor though. . .what would that be like :). Keep us posted Jared your doing a good job so far. . .what a good hubby :)