Sunday, April 3, 2011

36 Weeks

Do you want to see what a house looks like in human form?

Here ya go!

Yikes!

I think it's safe to say I am definitely bigger than I was with Ryan at 36 weeks.

My goodness how I've ballooned out! Even in my face!

Oh well... what do you expect at 9 months pregnant, right?

I get comments every time I go out. Without fail, someone notices I'm pregnant and I'm so big that they can't keep quiet, they have to comment.

I don't mind the comments at all. Maybe I should start telling people I am having triplets and then they'll say how good I look. :)

Here is a comparison to week 34... I think I've grown for sure.

At 34 weeks I thought I was huge. I was wrong. Now I am huge.

But I can guarantee when I am 40 weeks, I will think that week 36 was nothing compared to then!

We were around all of Jared's family this weekend and my cute niece Mikayla noticed my big belly. She is 3 years old and so cute. So imagine her sweet little voice asking these questions. :)

Mikayla: You are fat!
Shirley: Thank you! :)
Mikayla: Why are you fat?
Shirley: I'm pregnant. I have a baby in my belly.
Mikayla: (Thinks for a little bit) Is it a big baby?
Shirley: Yes, it's a big baby. :)

HAHA

This was so funny to me!

I am feeling very much like I am 9 months pregnant. I don't want to do anything all day long. Fortunately, I have a cute toddler to keep my busy and I also have a few projects I HAVE to get done before this little guy makes his entrance. Why did I think that I could do all this at 9 months pregnant? It's amazing what we forget about being pregnant.

Dear Self: It is really hard being pregnant, especially at 9 months. And with each pregnancy it gets worse, surprise! So make sure you get things done early next time and don't procrastinate! Trust me on this.

Okay, hopefully I won't forget for the next pregnancy.

I have my 37 week appointment on Friday and we will find out if I am dilated or effaced! I am very excited for this! And I'll be full-term! I hope Friday gets here fast!

10 comments:

Kimmie said...

shirley, my deepest condolesence to you! You look adorable, however, it's painful to see how large your human house is!!! Oh chicka!!! You face looks good. I think you still got it going on. Take care chicka.

southernbelleang said...

You look great. It is amazing how uncomfortable the last month can be. I hope the baby comes soon or at least the last 4 weeks go by fast for you.

KW said...

I can tell you have grown a little from last picture, but I wouldn't say you are huge...you are pregnant! I can't believe it is almost here. So excited for you guys.

Tina said...

Adorable! I love it! You look beautiful! I am so excited for you!

Emily :) said...

You look absolutely beautiful Shirley!!! He will be here so soon!!!! :-)

Barb said...

I think you look great! I love how you are just pregnant in the middle - all baby! You're getting so close!

Tuzi Salz said...

It looks like you carry that baby in such a small area, that the only way for him to go is out. :) It's awesome! You do look great. And you are so close to meeting that little one! Yay! Good luck with your projects. Nine months is a tough time, but the good stuff is just around the corner.

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Yay! You're getting so close! I hope everything goes great on Friday and that time goes quickly! That last month is a killer! I really feel for you. And you are huge! And beautiful! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweety! A) your clothes have all been really cute and belly-flattering B) you are so cute I just want to hug that belly C) You look a lot less...what's the word...over it this time. You really, truly look adorable and look like you've gained nothing but baby.

Cody and Maegan Graham said...

You're one hot Mama! Can't wait til' your next post telling us if you're dialating/effacing. Hang in there!