Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Fun!

On New Year's Day, I took out Ryan to see the snow for the first time. We didn't have much in snow wear for him, but it worked for the 5 minutes we were out there.

He LOVED the snow! I wasn't sure what he would think, but I think if we had some snow boots, he could've stayed out there for an hour! He cried a little when we brought him back in. It was like bringing him in was a reminder of all the stuff he was wearing. He had completely forgotten about being in that miserable coat when he was outside. :) We had a lot of fun!


I love this last picture. Ryan just took off crawling in the snow. He loved it! and Jared wouldn't come out with us, but he still had to video everything so this is a funny shot to me. My mom was taking the pictures. Ryan is so cute! We love him so much!

9 comments:

Emily :) said...

HOW FUN!! It looks like he had a blast in the snow! I need to try and take Porter out to play in the snow a lot more often. That is so cute that he took off crawling in the snow!! I love Ryan's little winter coat. We bought Porter some snow boots but he always pulls them right off the minutes we put them on.

Merideth Sullivan said...

Those pictures are so fun! Owen would totally stay outside forever even if he wasn't wearing gloves and a hat.

Maria said...

thanks for the comments on my blog!!! we are excited to move to utah. where do you guys live again? congrats on the new place. we will have to get together sometime when we move up. ryan is so cute in the snow!!!

Lisa said...

First picture...Ryan is so cutel with blue eyes to match blue coat. I love his blue eyes!

I am happy you like Ryan wear coat that I bought for Ryan. I love him.

Last picture...I love this picture. Ryan crawled on the snow. That is good explored to him. You are good mother smile. Poor Jared. I remember he hates cold...very sensetive to feel sooo cold. Poor man lol.

Have fun outside soon.

Jill said...

Things are way more fun with kids! I can't believe he just took off in the snow. I'm glad he liked it. Just think, this time next year he'll be close to two years old and it'll be even more fun.

Jefra said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until we can take Cannon to see snow again.

Simmons Family said...

Snow is so much fun!!

Kimmie said...

how cute is that? It looks like he's really enjoyed himself! i love little kids all bundled up. They make the cutest hats for them.

Missy said...

Make him a little snow slide, he'll love it. :)