Monday, March 31, 2014

March - Week 4

Since Brynn is finally starting to be stable while sitting I thought I would try out a sink bath. She had fun, but she was still a little too slippery and unstable. :)

It was finally warm enough for the boys to go outside!
This is Brady playing with his tractor.

Ryan had been waiting for his wiggle rider to be put together. He got tired of waiting and tried to put it together himself. He didn't do too badly! He was just missing screws.

 

I was going through the toys and getting rid of the crap ones and putting ones that don't get used as much in the basement to make room for the ones Ryan got for his birthday. I found this pez dispenser that Ryan got at Christmas time and threw it away. Ryan saw it in the trash and refused to let me throw it away. He was really upset. It was really funny so I recorded it. :)


One of the presents Ryan got was Squishy Baff from Grandma Ann. We tried it out. The boys were ok with it until Ryan touched his eye and freaked out. It was a pain to clean up. I made the boys take a shower in their bath. They didn't want to at first, but ended up loving it. I love how cute they look. :)

 

Ryan and Brady holding hands at the park. This is what makes parenting the best thing in the world!

Ryan bonked his head so I took a picture so he could see it. Such a tough guy.

Brady's favorite adjective is "Beautiful". When we were at the park he said that is really beautiful thing, talking about the ceiling. :)

You can hear him say beautiful in this video. He didn't want Jared to leave for work so he was telling him he couldn't go and that he was mad at him for going. 


We had cheese, crackers, and cucumbers for snack one day. Brady loves shapes and put together a train! I took a picture because it was so dang cute. Ryan wanted to make something too so he made something he called "cheese/ritz cracker/cucumber friend". :)

Brady's train

Ryan and his "cheese/ritz cracker/cucumber friend". 

Ryan is a fantastic big brother. He is always picking Brynn up and holding her when she's fussy.
She's a lucky girl.

I gave Brady a banana and he broke it on accident and was really upset. I tried to get it on video, and you can tell a little bit, but it wasn't as mad as he was. :)


I love everything about this girl!! She is the cutest little girl ever!

Brynn can be quite the snuggler. When she is in the mood for cuddling, we soak it up!

Grandpa Hale came for a visit!

Here is a video of Brady calling Uncle Dennis a "sissy girl." It's really cute.


 
We love taking "selfies". Isn't he handsome??
His shirt says My Heart Beats For Mom. It sure does!

Here are some of his own selfies he took.

 

Watching Netflix on a Sunday morning. I just LOVE this picture!

Beautiful Brynn.

My tutorial for this week. Super cute huh? 

No comments: