Before
We found the spot where Sassy laid under our bed. I had to rake out the hair to vacuum it up.
Nice, huh? Silly kitties.
After

With our tax return we were able to buy our bed AND pay off Brady's birth. We've had it on credit cards ever since (no interest). It feels so nice to be done with that debt. I'm so grateful!
Ryan is a great big brother to Brynn. He's learned the art of teasing, so that doubled with Brady finally entering his terrible twos and they don't get along near as well as they used to. At least they both still love Brynn!
Waffle Love is a waffle store in Provo. They also have two waffle trucks. One comes to Spanish Fork every Monday night and they are pretty good. Jared got me a gift card there for Valentine's Day so we used it up for FHE. They are really good because they have little bits of sugar in them. We got Bischoff and Creme and Strawberries and Creme. The boys loved them.
We figured out that Brynn loves the crinkly sound. I let her play with an empty wipes container and she played with it for a few hours. Repetition is a baby's best friend. And parents like it too. :) It was so fun to see her hold on to something for that long. Here is a video. :)
I've been wanting to make a month menu plan for a long time. It just seemed like a huge task so I never did it. Well I finally sat down to do it and I'm so glad! It's going to make grocery shopping so much easier. I wrote down our most made meals and then plunked them into this calendar looking drawing and hopefully I won't have to take an hour to write down our meal plan for the week so I can make my list for the store. Yay!
Can you believe it snowed?? I almost forgot it wasn't Spring yet.
I know we've got more storms coming before Summer, but I was in denial. :)

First Peeps of the season!! Brady loves purple.

Brady's napping has been so weird lately. He acts SO tired. Here he is almost falling asleep. I tried to take a picture so he closed his eyes pretending. :) I can tell when he's tired because he won't eat if he is. I don't think he even finished that sucker. I tried to put him down one day and it took him 45 minutes to fall asleep. I finally woke him up after a couple hours and he stayed awake that night until midnight. What's a mom to do? :)
Brady came into the bathroom and told me I had the toilet paper wrong. Then he fixed it and told me the end of the paper goes "riiiiight here." My cute little perfectionist.

Last time Grandma was here they were playing outside and Ryan ripped this branch off of the tree. To make up for it, he planted it right next to the tree so it could grow. He even watered it. It makes me smile every time I come and go from home. I wonder what the gardeners think about it. :)

On Wednesday we had a lot of errands to run so we went up to Sandy to hang out with Grandma while we were doing them. Grandma and I had fun, but the boys were so bored. Ryan begged me to never take him on errands again. :) We ate lunch at McDonald's and then went to Carter's, Kohls, and then JC Penneys. We ate at Pretzel Maker for a snack. So yummy!!! It was a fun day.

Brady was smiling and then closed his eyes. We thought it was funny so I took a picture. He said, "This is my SOUR face, Mom!" I didn't even know he knew what sour was. It's a perfect face!

My babies!
Thank goodness for Legos at Carters!
I've been trying to feed Brynn solids, but she isn't having much of it. She either hates the taste or gags on it. So I try every few days to see if she likes it yet. So far, she doesn't. See...

Poor girl. Mommy is so mean.
Here is a video. Oh and this is apple baby food.
At least she is dang cute!

Love her boy bumbo and bib! :)
Here is a couple pictures from when Brady fell asleep for that nap. He won't sleep on his pillow. But he always has his blankie with him. (Wow, he looks really comfy, I should really be in bed right now... zzzzz)

Brynn has these cute little rolls on her thighs. You can't see them often because she usually has jammies or pants on. I had her pants off and put her in her exersaucer and it just extenuated her little rolls. They are just so cute! (Nom Nom Nom is eating sounds because I want to eat them.)
Remember when Ryan made Mr. Happy Face on his drink with his dinner? Well Brady does. Here he is copying him. I wonder if we will ever have spaghetti again with out seeing Mr. Happy Face.

I had a bunch of errands to do on Saturday to get ready for Ryan's birthday. The last place I went to was Target and I pulled into park and there was a cart in my stall. I was one stall away from the cart corral. It baffles me how lazy some people can be. Some people say they don't want to leave their kids in the car, I get that, but when you're parked that close?! Lazy. I had to document my biggest pet peeve. I really think it took them the same amount of time to put it just so in the middle of all the cars.

I don't have pictures of this, but later that night we went to Jared's work to eat dinner and watch a movie. We wanted to get Burger King and so we went to the one on Center and State. It was closed for remodeling. So we went to one further south on State. Their broiler was down. No burgers. Can you believe our luck? We ended up getting Wendy's. We watched the movie Epic. We've been going to his work often. It's fun for the kids to play there and watch a movie on the "big screen."
Ryan made a temple. :)
(Many fights were had because he wouldn't let Brady play with his blocks while it was a temple. You can see Brady behind Ryan. Poor guy.)
(Many fights were had because he wouldn't let Brady play with his blocks while it was a temple. You can see Brady behind Ryan. Poor guy.)

My TRR video this week. Cute huh?
Ryan came home from preschool on Friday talking about St. Patrick's Day and how leprechauns come to your house and mess it up and clean it and they bring presents and they have gold at the end of rainbows, etc. I figured I should probably play along. I came up with the idea to have them paint rainbows and put them up for the leprechauns to leave gold there for them in the morning. Perfect art project for them. I drew out the rainbows and they painted them in. Great job boys!

Jared made yummy Ranch Pork Chops for dinner. We were all hungry, but not as hungry as Ryan. I barely had a few bites before he was done and asking for more.

He even beat Daddy! What a big growing boy!
And lastly, I'll leave you with this sweet picture of Brynn cuddling me. I love every minute of it and had to document it! I don't want these days to end. Sniff Sniff. Love my little girl.


2 comments:
So many fun things in this post! I LOVE the new bed and headboard. The thing I am jealous of is that you don't need a bed skirt! I really hate those things.
Brynn is growing up so much! And so are the boys! Such a beautiful family you have.
I love snuggling Brynn photo. Just melts your heart! Brady sleeping looks just like Ryan!
I just have to say I am bothered with all the St patty's day haters. If you want to celebrate, by all means do it! You being a cute mom, doesn't diminish any other mom. For the record, we didn't do anything and I didn't mind. I really liked facebook and instagram on st patty's day. Very cute things.
You have super cute kids. I love the sneak peak into your life.
Post a Comment