Thursday, March 13, 2014

What the kids say

"This is a free way because it's free. If it wasn't, it would be called a cash register way." - Ryan

"Yeah, Brady so you can take an L M N, NAP!" I always say Brady is going to take an N A P so Brady doesn't know what I'm saying. So Ryan is just copying me. Little Stink.

While watching ice skating "it's like penguins sliding on ice!" -Ryan

After baths I told Brady I needed to put on his diaper so he didn't pee all over everything. He said "It's a plan!"

One morning the kids came into our room. Jared didn't have his glasses on so he asked Ryan "what does the clock say?" Brady quickly looked at him and said "tick tock, tick tock..."

Trying to get Brady to do his sight words "Mom, you are SO frustrating!"

Ryan is giving ring pops for Valentine's day this year. "Mom, can I save one of my ring pops for Brynn when she gets old enough to eat one?"

"You know what comes after Valentine's day? Prophets day!" "You mean presidents day?" "Yep!" - Ryan

I came out of the shower to get dressed (I was naked) and Brady saw me and said, "Mom, you look so cute!"

Ryan says "entired" for entire. I love it. For example, "I want to make the whole entired city!"

Brady wanted to get "nakies", taking off his clothes. I said it was too cold and told him to look outside. He said "No, Mom, my pajamas are too cold. I need to take them off."

When Nancy was visiting, she took a nap and took her hair down to redo it. Brady saw her and said, "Nancy, your hair is.... Fancy!"

I was going to my cousin's baby shower and I was taking Brynn with me. Ryan said, "Do you need to have a baby to go to a baby shower?

Curious George has an episode on germs and how they travel to make people sick. They are a "band of germs" that play music. Ryan asked "How do germs make you sick?" Jared said, "You remember Curious George?" Ryan was puzzled, "They sing?"

Brady is in the do and say the opposite of everything phase. I will say Brady you need to put this away and he will say, "No I don't!" If I answer him by saying No you don't, he will say Yes I do! It can be frustrating. :) This is a time that was cute. Brady has a cough and Ryan said, "You're sick Brady, you have a cough!" Brady disagreeing said, "No I don't! I have the hiccups!"

Jared thought Ryan smelled really bad so he asked him why he smelled so bad. Our witty boy said, "Because I've been sitting next to you and you always smell really bad." :)

One evening Brady looked out the window at the mountains during a sunset and said, "The sun is burning the mountains!"

I hate the kids watching Nickolodeon because of the commercials. Ryan like a normal child wants everything he sees. Brady has caught on that every commercial that comes on you say "I WANT THAT!" So the first thing he says when a commercial comes on about baby formula? "Mom, can I have that!!!?"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

They are so cute to say. Thank you for sharing.

Brady said I don;t have garage. I need to fix the garage LOL.

KW said...

Ha! This is so great. Love it. I need to keep track better of all the stuff Luke says because I think it is hilarious. I agree with Nickolodeon though, Luke does the same thing and I hate it.

Missy said...

Love this! I try to rememember to write all the funny things the kids say down too! Makes me giggle! Loved reading these!