I got a DSLR camera from a friend that I have to look into the viewfinder for. Brady has seen me using it only a couple times, but put his eye up to the camera on this toy phone. I thought it was adorable. :)
I made cupcakes for Ryan's class for his birthday. I knew his birthday was on a Thursday (when he doesn't have class) but it didn't click that I shouldn't make cupcakes. :) I got him these fun orange colored cake (the same kind as the blue cake) for his class. He was excited. Well Friday rolled around and we realized there was no school when Jared took Ryan and the cupcakes to school and his teacher told them. :) Double fail. :) It all ended up ok though because they ate the cupcakes on Monday. I love this mom brain of mine.
The only thing better than a birthday is the day after the birthday when you play with all your new toys! The kids had so much fun playing with Ryan's new things. Here we are putting together Ryan's Lego Bat Cave. Everyone was just playing so happily, I had to take a picture. These are my favorite moments as a mother.



Playing with Grandma Lisa's present.
One of Ryan's chores around the house is putting the utensils away. He does a pretty good job with it! He always tries to get Brady to help him too.

Brady loves Brynn's soft skin. We always find him rubbing her skin on his cheek.


Or her foot. :)
So like I said my friend Rachael is letting me use one of her DSLR cameras. She got a new one and this one was just sitting around so she gave it to me. I just had to buy a lens. Here I am taking some pictures of Ryan for his birthday. :) I'm a little slow learning what to do but I'm getting better. I just need to take some classes for photoshop.

Brady has the most contagious laugh. We love it. Ryan calls it "courageous" so we always say they have courageous laughs. :) Here is Jared tickling him. It's so funny!

We were driving in Orem to Target and passed this little building with a sign on it. Ryan said, "Hey! That peach had a butt!" I just had to get a picture. haha.
Ryan drew himself as a missionary at church. He also got a pin on tag that says Future Missionary. He loves it!

We had to go to the records office to get Ryan's birth certificate for kindergarten registration. It was super quick, but unfortunately the hospital spelled my name wrong. It says Shireley. Nice huh? So we only have 45 days to get it fixed or else we have to get a new birth certificate to turn in to make the change. If you do it during the first year of life it is free. I even got one for him before he turned one, but the office I went to didn't catch the mistake. Anyway, I got Brady and Brynn's certificates too and they look good. It will be fun going in again because both Jared and I have to be there. It's just a hassle.

Brady doesn't take naps any more. It's a pain when he does because he won't go to sleep until midnight. But I can't help but love his little sleeping face. When he falls asleep I just want to curl up with him and rest my eyes too. One of these days I'll get a nap.
We took the kids kite flying for the first time this year. It wasn't windy enough so there was lots of running. And one of our kites stunk so that got thrown in the trash. I love kite pictures. It just seems so calm and beautiful.

The end of our week we went to see Alyson in her school play Mulan Jr. She was Mushu and did a great job! She is always so fun to go and see. I can't wait to see what she does in high school! She gave Ryan a kiss and he hated it! He got it off as fast as he could. :)

We left the kids with my mom while we went shopping at IKEA for organization stuff. Ryan got into a bunch of water and soaked his clothes. So he got to go to the play in his pajamas. :)
Here is what I made for the video tutorial for TRR this week. I'm starting to collect quite the collection.




1 comment:
Ha your pictures are so good!!!
First picture. I love Brady acts like show off the bathroom with tissues mess up. Brady is cute.
I am happy to see Ryan plays toy from me as birthday gift. That is good.
Brynn is soooo cute.
I kept forgot to ask you about background, which behind of Ryan's age. I wonder where is the fence??? I can't get image...the fence is cute. Until I saw you in the picture. Oh that is background look like a real fence. I thought it is cool.
I laughed Ryan sees peach...has butt. Ha ha
I hope Ryan grows up and go on the mission. I can see his eyes that he loves the church. :)
Brady sleeps as a real angel :)
Thank you for sharing these pictures.
I love you!
Post a Comment