Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Brynn is 6 months!


Can you believe half a year has gone by since our beautiful little girl joined our family?? It has gone by so quickly and I've pretty much loved every moment. I love this little girl more than words can describe. She is so beautiful, sweet, funny, and I love getting to know her every day. I really wanted to do a half birthday party (we did one for Ryan and Brady) but it just wasn't going to happen. Oh well, we still love her!

I took some pictures of her and my friend edited some of them. I figured out some mistakes so hopefully her next month pictures will be better.


She had her 6 month appointment at the same time as Ryan's 5 year appointment. It was a little crazy with all three kids, but they love it. :) She loved playing with the paper on the exam table. She looks great and is 16 pounds, 26 1/4". She is about 50th in weight and 60th in height. And let me just add she is in the 100th percentile for adorableness!! :)


She has finally started eating, but is very picky about what foods go in her mouth. I've never seen a baby not like pears! Most of month 5 she didn't want to eat, but we would try every few days and finally towards the end of the month she ate a whole bowl. She LOVES apples and squash. Right now that's about it. She has been kind of constipated with the solids so I have been trying to give her pear juice, but she just spits it out. No thanks, Mom. I guess I'll try to not worry about it. 


She is sitting pretty well, but not well enough that I can just leave her while I am doing something else. She is almost there though! In these pictures I was being very careful to drop the camera if she leaned too much so I could catch her. :)


Brynn absolutely loves her brothers. She will laugh and laugh at anything Ryan does. He has her wrapped around his fingers. Brady is constantly saying I love Brynn. Brynn is so beautiful. Brynn is my sister. I want Brynn! Stuff like that. :) They entertain her a lot. She loves to watch them.

Brynn is also a mama's girl. She lights up when I walk into the room. If she is hungry or tired, but acting fine, when I walk into the room she curls up her bottom lip and starts sobbing like "where have you been, mom!?" 


She learned how to roll over from her tummy to her back. She was very graceful and it was adorable. She did it for about a week and then forgot how. Is that possible? I can tell you, yes it is. So thank goodness she's got the sitting down. :)

She has started babbling a lot more. It's really cute because she says dada gaga daga so Jared says her first word is dada. She has the sweetest sounding voice. It melts our hearts!

 ^^ I love this picture!!! She's such a doll!^^          

Brynn is very very ticklish. All of our kids are, but when they are babies it's so fun because they can't run away! She squeals when you tickle every part of her body. I love rubbing her back because she scrunches up and does these little grunting laughs. I should really get them on video.

She is so much fun and everyone always comments on how pretty she is. I love it! Everyone loves her chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes. Everyone also says she looks like me.... must be where she gets those cute looks from! ;)

Check out those cute rolls at the bottom of the pic. :)

Here are some pictures from her 6th month of life and some videos. We love you Brynn! 


At the doctor's office.

 
 

She's eating!


You got a little food right there...

Rolling over from front to back!!



So frustrated because she forgot how to roll over. :)


Here are some more videos of just Brynn being so cute. One is also of her being frustrated. I just want to record everything. :)



 This is pretty much how most of Brynn's awake time is. Brady can't keep his hands off of her. :)

So happy to be sitting up!

No comments: