Friday, March 29, 2013

The Annie Blanket


I finally finished my tutorial for The Annie Blanket and I am so excited to share it. I really am so happy I have something so positive to focus on coming up to Annie's due date. I know it's going to come up quick (especially with having to make a quilt for Brady's birthday on the 27th), and I just pray everything goes well with this pregnancy to help me get through this milestone.

Anyway, if you are interested in making an Annie Blanket to donate in her honor, click this link The Annie Blanket to take you to the tutorial. (I even learned how to make a downloadable pattern!) If you aren't able to make one, after visiting the link just share or pin it so people will be able to find it better on Google or Pinterest. (Don't share this page on my personal blog.) :)

Thank you all for the support and love you have shown and continue to show. I love you all!

No comments: