Tuesday, March 5, 2013

10 Weeks

Here is a picture of our little peanut at about 10 weeks.

It was amazing this time to see it wriggling and moving around. I could see the arms and legs moving, as well as the baby turning it's head towards it's belly. It's amazing the difference three weeks makes. It was the cutest thing I've seen a 10 week old baby do. :)

Right now my nausea is getting worse. SO NOT FUN! I am trying to go without Zofran so I'm just dealing with it. Right now I am also sick with aches and a really sore throat. You should see the house! And my poor kids are dying for quality attention. I can't wait for the warmer weather to come so we can spend most it outside, instead of in front of the tv.

Oh I am also wearing maternity pants already. I am nowhere big enough, but my abdomen is so sensitive that even wearing yoga/pajama pants there hurts. I have to hike those up pretty high!

That's a little bit of pregnant life right now. We are getting ready for Ryan's 4th birthday. He is having a Batman party and is so excited. This is his first friend party and I am getting a little nervous about it. Who he wants to invite changes everyday. After Ryan's birthday is Annie's due date and I want to make some blankets for the hospital just like the ones given to us. And then Brady turns two at the end of April. He'll get an Alphabet quilt that I haven't even started yet. We are just busy around here! Well we would be if I could feel a little better. :)

Anyway, it was so wonderful to see the baby moving around like that. It has really calmed my nerves for now. I don't know what caused my water to break so I will never feel like I am out of the woods, but I try to find joy and not think about the "What Ifs". It's a way better way to enjoy life.

4 comments:

Jefra said...

Yay, I was waiting for this post! What a peaceful feeling it is to see your baby. It sounds like you have lots of things to keep your mind occupied for the next several weeks.

Paul + Emily said...

What a relief to see your busy little baby! Yay!! So fun that you can already see hands and feet..so adorable!! :) I am so sorry that you are having so much morning sickness. Please let me come and clean your house one of these evenings or take your kids to the park or somewhere so you can catch up with yourself a little. Let's get together soon!

Lisa said...

Oh that is a little baby. I can't wait to see the baby in October. Time will go fast.

You take care of yourself and your little baby.

I love you.

Love Mom

KW said...

Yay! Glad you were able to see the baby moving. It amazing me what you can see so early. I am ready for warm weather too. Hope the nausea subsides!!