Sunday, March 10, 2013

Instagram

I got a smart phone last year basically for the Instagram. It is a photo sharing app that takes pictures, lets you choose a filter to fancy up your photo and share with your friends on Instagram or share it to Facebook. It's fun just for sharing those little day to day moments that you might not have your camera with you or you wouldn't think to take a picture of that particular thing.

I finally (okay Jared finally told me) figured out how to get my pictures from my phone onto my computer. Let's just say I have a lot of photos to share! These all start back in May of 2012. I'm only going to do 5 or so each time until I'm caught up and then I'll do monthly ones. I hope you enjoy them! (That is, of course, you haven't already seen them on FB or Instagram! :)


1. My first instagram picture! "Outside is our favorite time."
2. Ryan said, "My rake broke! It has a thumb!" Love his smile.
3. Future Rubik's Cube champion!
4. Falling asleep in the car is a good sign of a fun weekend.


1. Oooh buttons! (Big brother isn't too happy about this.)
2.First time fishing. "Everything is 100 times cuter when a kid is doing it."
3. Getting read to go fishing tomorrow. Love father/son moments.
4. I've got a climber. He fell 10 sec after this pic.


1. First time dying some shoes. So cute, but they shrunk! I was giving them away.
2. Love when something we have to do is also fun.
3. Such a happy boy on the swings!
4. "Love this boy's smile."


1. I guess these booster seats look like the shoe corral. Silly boy! :)
2. Not 24 hours ago this place was spotless. Kids = constant cleaning. Gotta love 'em!
3. While eating a plum: "Is this a bum?" :)
4. I have a love/hate relationship with naps. But I love how sweet they look... and the quiet. :)


1. Three weeks of keeping my room clean and making the bed! This is a huge accomplishment for me. Think it's a habit yet? :) (I love that Brady is crawling in this pic, wow!)
2. Brady is scared to death of the car wash. That's a new one for this summer.
3. Having fun on our date!
4. Playing at Chuck E Cheese. Brings back childhood memories.

Alright that's it for this round of Instagram pictures. It's so fun to see all these pictures from almost a year ago. It's crazy how time flies. And it makes me so excited for this summer!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love those hidden gems! I haven't jumped on the instagram bandwagon yet. Well, I signed up but I am not sure how to use it. Someday! I love all these pictures. Little cuties.