We invited Grandma Lisa to come to our house for Halloween. She didn't just come, she brought decorations!! Everyone loved them and said how cool they were. Some people said it was their kids favorite part of Halloween. :)
I wanted to take a picture of the kids in their Halloween shirts and sleeper. They did great! I am sure getting three kids to smile is gonna be tough.
It is so hard to take pictures of babies when they are awake. This was the best shot I could get. :)
The boys just LOVE their little sister. Brady likes to rub his cheeks on Brynn's cheeks or her hand on his face. It melts my heart. Ryan adores her and is a very good big brother.
Ready for Trick-or-Treating!
Ryan is The Hulk and Brady is a shark.
We love Grandma Lisa!
We always carve pumpkins the night before Halloween. It's fun to go to a pumpkin patch and get them for pretty cheap. And they are fresh for Halloween instead of all sunken in and gross. :) Ryan wanted to carve a pumpkin that I would be scared of. One that I would run upstairs I was so scared. So when we were done, I ran upstairs screaming and all around the house. The kids got a kick out of that. And since I was so scared I decided to carve my pumpkin with a scared face looking at Ryan's pumpkin. :) And Brady's I just did really quick, but it reminds me of his easy going personality. Just love him.
Daddy stayed home with Brynn and handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters.
Instead of candy, one house gave away cotton candy! Ryan was so excited! Brady didn't want his. I had to eat it. And yes, I had to... I don't really like cotton candy. :)
One house had a strobe light and scary music and a scary guy talking in the garage. Then this guy was walking around scaring kids. Ryan was so scared he hid behind Grandma. But Brady gave the guy a high five and then Ryan did and he wasn't as scared. But still very scared. :) He remembered this house from last year and said he wasn't going to be scared. Maybe next year, Bud.
Our little Brynn Bee!
Checking out the loot the next day. They had so much fun! Ryan was sad to see Halloween go and is already counting down the days. :)
3 comments:
So cute Shirley, I miss your sweet family! PS, you look beautiful in the pics I caught a glimpse of you in.:)
So cute Shirley, I miss your sweet family! PS, you look beautiful in the pics I caught a glimpse of you in.:)
The pumpkins turned out so cute. Loved the scared face one. Looks like it was a successful Halloween. Oh and by the way, I love LUVS too, the only way to go!
Post a Comment