Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pictures from the hospital

Since the labor and delivery was so fast, the kids and Grandma were able to come and see Brynn that night. They were in their pajamas when we called Grandma so they headed over all ready for bed. :) Ryan was in heaven meeting his baby sister for the first time. He was so excited to finally see her!


Brady on the other hand wasn't THAT interested. He was more interested in playing on the chair bed, drinking my water, and playing in the drapes. Who knew hospital rooms were so fun? :)


Our first family picture!

Grandma Lisa and her first granddaughter.


The next day Tara and Jed came to visit and meet Brynn.


The kids and Grandma came again. Ryan was sad we had to stay in the hospital. He wanted us to come home right away. I told him that he could visit in the morning. That morning he woke up and signed to Grandma that he wanted to go to the hospital to see mom and the baby. He is enamored by her. :)


Brady saw her belly button and was showing her his. :)


We had lots of fun cuddling Brynn during our stay. They are SO sleepy those first few days. I love it. 


Grandma and Grandpa Roush came to visit and love on Brynn. Grandpa Hale came at the same time and was smitten with her. :)


I took a picture of this pain scale thing. They always ask what your pain is at, but I realized they never did that when I was in labor. I would have said more than a 10. :) The face on this is incorrect. It should be yelling and crying. haha


Getting ready to come home! Daddy got her dressed. She wasn't extremely happy about it. :) She was great in her car seat though.


Here is a video of when Ryan was holding Brynn for the first time. It's so cute. :)


6 comments:

erikface said...

oh my goodness, the photos are awesome! She is beautiful! It makes me so excited to join the daughter club! She's got great hair, cheeks and color! What a beautiful little blessing. I love brady showing her his belly button. That's so great. Congrats and you look great by the way!
-kim

Paul + Emily said...

Awww....she is so incredibly beautiful!! I love her beautiful dark hair and she looked absolutely adorable in her little coming home oufit. What a sweetheart.. I can't wait to meet her!! So so happy for you and your family!!

KW said...

The pictures of her snuggling were so cute. Thanks for sharing your thoughts from the last post. Glad you were happy with how things went.

Missy said...

How cute! Love all the pics!

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing stories and pictures. Brynn is angel girl :)

I saw picture of you and baby on my phone. I showed Ryan the picture. He was very very thrilled and jumped. I showed Brady the picture. He smiled (he doesn't understand full It reminded me of Steven saw Nancy was baby. He doesn't understand and he said the baby was doll. About four hours later, I let Steven held the baby Nancy. He touched the baby's face. He looked at me and said "Real baby" I answered yes)

I really wanted to go and see the baby. I was pondered and had an idea. I asked Shirley and Jared if the boys and I go to see the baby. Jared said yes. I told Ryan we go and see the baby. Ryan jumped and jumped and so excited. I said grab shoes. I knew no time to change clothes since they wore pajamas and were ready to go to bed. Brady wore the bunny suit and don't need shoes. I forgot to bring the diaper/wipes for Brady. I hoped he don't have poop. Lucky!

We arrived and walked down the hallway on the way to Shirley's room and almost passed the nursery. Ryan spotted his daddy Jared in the nursery throughout the window. He pointed his finger at his daddy. Wow he had good eye to spot. I told them there is a baby. Ryan saw the baby. I lifted Brady to see Jared and the baby. Both were smiled. Ryan was very bright and happy to have a new sister.

We went to Shirley's room but a nurse came in to check on her. I took the boys out of the room and see Jared and the baby throughout the window. Jared said five minutes Jared and the baby will go to Shirley's room. We went back. The boys were very happy to see their mommy. Shirley missed the boys. Jared and nurse with the baby came in. The boys looked at the baby. so cute. Ryan held the baby. He was very angel boy and happy boy.

Brady held the baby very short. I finally held the baby. She is my first granddaughter and she is my third grandchild :)

Thank you for letting me and the boys to visit you and the baby.

By the way, I saw one of the pictures...I really laughed. Jared's finger pointed at Ryan's shirt...the mouth of tyrannosaurus dinosaur. that is so funny. Ha Ha!

Anyway we went home. Ryan fall sleep in the van, I couldn't carry him to the bed. He was heavy. I held him and let him walk. He still slept and walked to the bed. I got Brady to bed (He was awake). Ryan had bad dream. I dialed to call Jared and let him talk to Ryan. Ryan felt better and went back to sleep. He was sweet boy.

Brynn is sweet girl and angel girl :)

Nancy said...

That last video of Ryan holding Brynn may be my favorite video of all time. He says her names so sweet "Baby Girl" and "Brynn Renee Hale" with his sweet little face and voice. What a sweetheart.

I love her. She is tiny and perfect how she is!