Disney Junior (something we watch everyday... how did our grandparents live without cartoons?) is showing kids telling what their costume is going to be and they have to show what their costume character does. Today Ryan jumped up and down yelling that he wanted to do that too and send it in. They only do it on Fridays so today is probably the last day to see himself on TV, and I doubt we'll make it on, but it was fun to indulge him and send in his video.
Here is Ryan's Disney Junior "BOO for YOU Halloween" video submission.
And of course, Brady has to do everything Ryan does so here is his. And you gotta love the sibling love going on in this video. :)
3 comments:
Those are two cute, I especially liked Brady's video!
Ok.. your boys are so adorable! I think Paul and I have watched the videos at least 10 times!! Little Brady cracks me up! Sooo cute!!
What a fun thing to do. You're such a fun mom. I can hardly get my act together to just get my boy off to school- ha ha. Way to rock the mom thing! I'm totally impressed with all the fun things you are out and about doing with such a new babe! I love reading your blog- you're much better at keeping up with it and taking lots of great pics. Brynn is adorable and of course I LOVE her name ;)- Congrats! Such a fun, sweet, adorable family!
Post a Comment