Nancy came to visit all the way from Washington! She stayed with us for a couple days and it was so much fun. I wish I could have more of her. One of those days she wanted to take the boys out somewhere for fun. (Talk about the best aunt ever!) We decided to go to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. Since I was going to drop her off in Sandy afterwards I decided I could go. Mom came along and Brynn slept the entire time. It wasn't bad at all. And it was so fun to see the kids loving everything. We love Fall!
First we went on a huge slide. Nancy took Brady down once and Grandma went a few times. Ryan went by himself and did awesome! They loved it.
They had these fun little bikes. Ryan loved them. Brady couldn't reach the pedals so Grandma pushed him around. Nancy was on the back of Ryan's and he asked her politely if she could get off. He said something like it's more fun without her. :)
They had a little corn maze that Ryan was so excited to try. He came out excitedly saying they made it out without hitting any dead ends!!
This video is so funny! Grandma was recording them walking and wanted to get in front of them so she cut through the corn stalks. Ryan wasn't impressed. :) He said she wasn't supposed to do that, she was breaking the rules. :)
This is what I did while they were in the corn maze. I sat a lot that day. :)
Duck Racing
Ryan could have done this all day long. (Okay he pretty much could have done everything all day long...)
Ryan saw a rock climbing wall and really wanted to try it. One of the shows he likes is Calliou and on one of the episodes he tries rock climbing. Ever since Ryan saw it, he's wanted to go rock climbing. Now was his chance! I was so proud of him!
Grandma also wanted to try. It was pretty funny. :) She did great though!
They had some machine puppet thingys that sang like a band. Brady was enthralled.
There were tons of slides everywhere. There were a lot in one area that were pretty big. Brady is now scared of slides and stuff like that, but he went from not wanting to go to being brave and going by himself. The first video is Grandma forcing him to go with Ryan and he loved it so much he went by himself which you see in the second video.
BEST AUNT EVER!
I'm going to have a tough time competing with her with my nephew Teddy.
The kids wanted to go in this thing until they found out it was scary. They thought it was a dinosaur, and when they heard scary sounds coming from it, they were quick to want to do something else. :)
So we went on a hay ride!
While we were on the hay ride Nancy's phone fell out and fell onto the road. While the trailer was filling up, she went on seeing if it was there. Luckily, the driver saw her phone on the road and stopped and picked it up. Phew!
We saw a tractor and the kids were so excited to go in it. Ryan loved playing around and Brady loved eating and watching Ryan play around. This is totally what every day is like. You can see their personalities here. :)
There was another fun area for kids and we didn't get to spend near enough time here. We made sure to check out the jumping area though. The videos are a few of the other things the kids did.
On our way out we took some pictures with some pumpkins. The kids were pretty worn out and pictured out (if you can imagine...) so this shot was pretty good. :)
Sisters!
Me and my cuties (even Sleeping Brynn!)
We had such a great time! We had never been to Cornbelly's and we loved it. Definitely worth the $8 to go! We loved being with Aunt Nancy and Grandma. The boys (and me) are so lucky to have them. We can't wait to see Nancy again. And next time we will be meeting our new nephew and cousin! So excited!


3 comments:
We went last week and it was SO crowded! From your pictures, it doesn't look that busy at all! I feel like we missed out on a lot of the activities because it was so crowded and we didn't want to wait in lines for very long. Oh and we waited in line for the hay ride forever, got up to the front, and they said we couldn't ride because they were taking the tractor. I wish we would have had as much fun as you guys!
You are amazing, just having a baby and being out and about and active with your kids. I would give you a gold star if I could. I haven't ever been there but I know my kids would love it. Maybe I can aspire to be a cool mom like you next year. :)
This was one of my favorite days. I still can't believe you were out there so soon after having Brynn- you are amazing. It was so fun watching those boys play with everything. And LUCKILY it sounds like we went on just the right day that it wasn't TOO busy. That big slide could have put my into labor when I got air with Brady, Ryan did an awesome job in the corn maze finding his way out, AND a great job rock climbing up so high and Mom did surprisingly well too! Brady did really good at throwing the bean bags in the corn hole, I'm SO glad the hay ride driver found my phone- phew! And Brynn was an angel the whole day.
Loved this day!
Post a Comment