Friday, November 1, 2013

October Pictures - Part One

October was full of lots and lots of fun. Of course, Brynn came into our family and we had Halloween and Nancy visited. But these boys have every day fun and that's what we like to document. :)

A couple days before Brynn was born we went to the temple for Family Home Evening. The boys love seeing the temple and walking around was good for my 40 week pregnant body. :)




I let the boys pick some petals off the roses in front of the temple. Brady loved how soft the rose petals were and Ryan gave me one of my very own. :) It was super sweet.


The night before I delivered Brynn we painted pumpkins for Halloween.



Ryan is learning how to do hand stands. He is so athletic, it's fun to see what he can do.


Brady didn't want me to take any pictures of him. Little cranksters.


The rest of the pictures are after Brynn is here. When I got home from the hospital I had my water jug and the boys would drink out of it all the time. They also loved counting the numbers on the side.


Ryan drew on the envelope of my welcome home card. Then he also made me an airplane card. He drew a heart and a person (I can't remember who it was) and then on the back he traced his hand that was in the ILY shape. He was really excited to give me the card. I loved it! So cute. :)


Brady watched me teach Ryan how to write MOM on this toy. Next thing I knew he had typed in MOM himself and brought it over to me. He was so proud! Love this genius boy.


Ryan was outside playing with his friend Hayden and they were wrestling. Ryan was pretty careful with Hayden and it looked like they had a lot of fun. I'm glad Jonas was out there watching them though. :) My mom caught it on camera.


Grandma let Ryan make brownies all by himself. I was taking a nap. He is so lucky to have such a fun grandma. This would never happen with me. :) According to the pictures though, he did a great job! I was impressed.


The boys love their train tracks, but Grandma made it even more fun. But Ryan cried and cried when she wanted to make it for him. He just wanted to do it himself. He had a lot of fun with it after though.


In the second week of Brynn's life I had a lot of pain with breastfeeding so I had to pump a lot. Since I had some pumped milk, I let Ryan feed Brynn a bottle of milk. He had been begging to help do this since she came home. He only wanted to do it for a couple minutes though. :)



Ryan is SO cute trying to hula hoop. He shakes his little bum and it's adorable. Then we held the hoop up and the kids jumped through it. Ryan cracks me up.









The boys playing with Daddy. They were counting down and saying "BLAST OFF!" then taking turns to get the balloon. Daddy is so fun!



Before Grandma left after staying with us for a week, we took some pictures of her with the kids. We love Grandma!

 

No comments: