Newborn bed head

I think this pacifier just might work!
This cutie is one month old!
He is so proud of his carrot picking abilities!

Wish I could pass out like that after lunch. #ZZZZzzzzzzzz

JoAnns
has a sale on cuddle fabrics. I got 8 yards for about $24. These will
be great for Annie Blankets. I'm donating on her birthday Nov 18.

My little warriors and their homemade shields! Ryan drew a hurricane on his and Brady drew... you guessed it... letters. :)

Brynn did so good at church today!

I'm cutting fabric for Annie Blankets today. Her birthday is getting close on the 18th.

We got dressed today! Just to go to Walmart.

Childhood memories! The kids are loving this game. #cootiebuggame

Fabric for the Annie Blankets all cut out. Now for sewing.

Ryan has been driving me crazy, and I haven't been very nice, so this drawing just for me is exactly what I needed. Thanks Bud!
Look Mom, he is signing "I love you." :)
I
found Ryan's present for his 3rd birthday that we never put up. I just
totally made Brady's day! He might not be able to sleep. :)
Ryan said "Look Mom! I made Annie!" He loves his angel sister so much.




No comments:
Post a Comment