Monday, September 30, 2013

September Instagram Pics

Labor day bowling. Brady beat Daddy by one point. :)

 Ryan's first day of preschool. I can't believe how big he looks!

 Baby Girl got so many cute things at our shower. We just got this Halloween sleeper today, it's so cute!!!

 Diaper changes are going to be SO much easier once this belly is gone. This little stinker likes to kick. :)

 My clothes are starting to rebel. #threemoreweeks

 Making Itty Bitty Baby Bows for the hospital. #anothercheckonthelist

 Making headbands for MY baby girl. So crazy! #videotutorialcoming

 All ready to paint!

 I think puzzles are the way to get this four-year-old to learn his alphabet!

 Finished curtains! I pray they look as good during the day. #possiblepinterestfail

 Hulk smash more! Very happy boy in our house today. :)

 Happy birthday Jared! Why spend $20+ bowling when you can do it from home on the Wii!

 38 weeks!

 My Ruffled Crib Skirt Tutorial on The Ribbon Retreat Blog today!

 Clean room and packed hospital bag - last big things on my check list. We're ready for you baby girl!

 It's rare at fast food places for them to spell my name right. :)

 Go BYU!

 Elastic bow headbands. So easy! #theribbonretreat

 One more - mix n match shabby chiffon flowers. Love how these turned out!

 My cute little bear. #hoglezoo

 Spaghetti Pizza! My favorite meal to take to families that need a meal. So delicious and kids love it!

 These moments when they snuggle each other and play together on their own bring me so much joy! Love being a mom.

 It's time for hot chocolate!

 Dinner complete with balloon swords and mini golf. Family fun before baby sister gets here. (Hopefully tonight!)

 While I am at my appointment, Brady gets pampered by my awesome friend! So cute!

 I love to see the temple! #familyhomeevening

Lots of baby prep in September! Hopefully we get to meet her soon!

No comments: