Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Baby Shower


My good friend Charity West threw me a Baby Shower on Saturday. She was so nice to offer and amazed me with all of her beautiful decorations and yummy food. She knows how to throw an awesome party! (She is standing next to me in the grey.) She is such a great friend in so many ways and I am so glad our husband's work together so we could meet.

Funny story really quick, her husband James went to school with Jared. They were in a few classes together and worked on projects together. She told me that she was there with James when I texted Jared a picture of our positive pregnancy test with Ryan. :) I love that story.

She threw the party at my house since she lives in Provo and most people I'd be inviting live in Spanish Fork. She was awesome to come and bring everything. I was definitely spoiled!

The picture above is in the beginning with the people who came. I forgot to get pictures afterwards of more and more people. I have so many great friends who are so giving and it's so awesome to see how excited everyone is to meet Baby Girl. On the left is Tosha Sargent and her cute daughter, Desi Cortez with Eva, Karron Jackson, Sheila Perez, Autumn Baldwin, Me, Charity, Shelly Jasperson, and Klarissa Shipley. Klarissa and I have been friends since we were babies. :) Her parents are deaf and were in the same ward in California. She is also pregnant with her third and due a couple weeks after me. So fun!

People who missed the shower have been stopping by with gifts and I am blown away by the kindness. We have a lot of things going on right now, but I must count my blessings and the wonderful friends I have are definitely one of them. I am feeling so loved by the people around us.

We are so excited to meet this baby girl! She is going to bring so much joy into our home. It's amazing that it's only a few weeks away. Yay!

Here is a belly shot at the shower. Even though I am liking how I look less and less, I know it's better to just take the picture and post it than regret it years later. And Baby Girl will probably love looking at these.


Again, thank you so much to everyone who came and those who are stopping by. And a big thank you to Charity for taking so much time to throw a beautiful party. I love you all!

No comments: