Tuesday, September 24, 2013
39 Weeks
39 Weeks today!
Yesterday was my appointment. Everything was the same pretty much. I was checked and almost 4 cm dilated and Dr. Skinner did strip my membranes. He said "Just tell me when..." What does that mean? So I tried to go as long as I could and I could have gone longer, but I started getting a charlie horse in my leg. But I was super sore from that afterwards.
Again we talked about how long he would let me go. I think if she doesn't come before 41 weeks her birthday will be October 8th or 9th. So here's to another week at least! Or maybe not. We'll see. :)
We went to the Zoo today for lots of walking. It's funny how a lot of walking just hurts my knees than gives me any contractions.
So I was wearing this same shirt three weeks ago and you know how I love doing comparison pics. So here is one from today and three weeks ago. I think I look a teeny bit bigger. Baby girl is just getting bigger and bigger every day. :)
And here is a pic without me holding under my tummy. I look way bigger and more miserable. I am not that miserable. Just hanging in there. :)
Keep your fingers crossed there is no 40 weeks post! Come Baby Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How exciting!! I can't wait to hear that she's here!
Post a Comment