Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seven Peaks

Jared and I got passes to Seven Peaks and Trafalga for my birthday. To get our money's worth, we've been going to Seven Peaks every Saturday that we have free. It's a lot of fun to go and have Ryan get used to the water. He still gets scared when we get there, but he warms up pretty quickly. He's not into the slides yet. There is a little one in the kid area and he refuses to go down it, but he likes to watch kids go down. It's a fun little tradition to go every Saturday and then get a $5 pizza or stop at McDonalds on our way home. Then we all take a nap. I'll be sad when summer is over. :)

On our way to Dennis' house one day, we decided to stop at Trafalga since no one was going to be home for about an hour. It was Ryan's first time playing miniature golf. He really liked it! For about 5 rounds. And there were 18. :)

We had a lot of fun though. Ryan loved to help pick up our balls. He also loved picking up the balls and putting them down the really hard to get parts. It was really cute. :)


Here is one of the holes that Ryan just went up and put his ball into it. :) We didn't even show him to do that or anything. He just did it. haha.

Brady just hung out. I am okay with that. I love my little baby and don't want him to grow up just yet. :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

We have those passes too and we love them. We have been going most Saturdays too. (Except the last two.)What time do you guys go? We should get together one of these Saturdays at Seven Peaks. We usually go around 9:30 before it gets too crowded.

Jefra said...

That is so much fun that you get to do that almost every weekend! I'm impressed that Ryan did even 5 holes. I'm just certain that Cannon would only run around if we were to attempt to mini golf with him.

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Looks like you had fun! And I love your swimming suit!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Oh how fun! Ben and I wanted to go there so bad while he was here, but we just didn't have the time or the money to go. I love hearing about Ryan golfing, ha ha remember when the boys would go golfing, ha ha those two were funny together! Oh the good old days! I totally Miss them!