Monday, August 1, 2011

Dad's Visit

My dad was able to come down for the first time in a YEAR for Brady's blessing. We were so glad he could come down! We were able to spend a few days with him and he and his wife, April, and Nolan came down to our house for dinner.

It was really nice to meet April and get to know her a bit better. It was wonderful to see Nolan again! He's grown so much since we saw him two years ago! What a cutie.

And it was so great to see my Dad again. I hope that he can come down more often even if just for a few days and we can hang out. We love him! Ryan loved getting to know his Grandpa. Grandpa just played and played with him. Ryan loved the attention. As I was putting these pictures up on the blog, Ryan said, Grandpa!!! We miss him already. :)

Thanks Dad for coming all the way down from Washington. I know that it is a little bit of a sacrifice to do so, but it means so much to us you could be here to stand in Brady's blessing circle. We love you!

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Oh my goodness! Nolan is so big! What a good lookin kid! I'm so glad you had a good visit with your dad and that Ryan got to play with him.

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Oh how fun! I love the last picture of all you guy together on the couch. . .but oh I miss Washington so much!