Two weeks after we went to Island Park, we went back for another family reunion. What can I say, the Hales LOVE their family reunions! :)
This time we were in a nice big cabin with lots of space. It was lots of fun!
Ryan snuck into our room and found our camera. He was taking pictures of it until Grandpa noticed him and caught him. :) You can see the picture Ryan took of Grandpa's foot. I know little kid pictures aren't incredibly interesting, but these crack me up!
Lanae, Lindsay, Tanya, and Laurie playing Turbo Scrabble.
We went on a "little" hike to find brain mushrooms. It turned out to take two hours! We got lost and fortunately, Sydney had her cell phone. She downloaded a free GPS app and we were able to find our way back. I admit I was freaking out. Just thinking about getting lost in the forest scares the crap out of me. The trees in Island Park are so thick that it's hard to see where you are going. You can't even see a house until you get pretty close. It's very easy to lose your sense of direction. Thanks Sydney for being smart and bringing your phone!!! :)
We couldn't find any brain mushrooms. I told Ryan to look for pine cones. That wasn't the best idea since there are pine cones EVERYWHERE! He was stopping to pick them up every step he took. It was pretty cute at first. haha. :)Here is a video of him looking for pine cones.
We had so much fun and can't wait until next year!
5 comments:
Have fun up there!!!
Cute Ryan took pictures. Remember he took my camera and took one picture of Brady (clear, perfect picture) and took one of me. LOL. He must be LOVES cameras :) I have camera for him but one problem is need recharger!!!
Cute Brady...He signs "dirt" LOL.
I am happy that Hale Families love Mountain Dew but none of them show the pictures. Kick MD out. BAD for them...caffeine LOL, just tease.
Oh wow!!! This looks like so much fun! Brady looks so cute and tiny in the pictures with people holding him its so cute! I have to agree with you, getting lost in the forest would not be a fun thing to do! This makes me want to go camping so bad!
Jace and Ryan are looking much alike.
Next time you see Jace, please take picture of Jace and Ryan together and post them up.
Ryan copied his father...funny facial expressions LOL
can i tag along next time? it looks like so much fun!
So fun!
Post a Comment