A couple of days ago, Ryan was having a hard time going down for his nap. It had been about 45 minutes of me going in every 5-10 minutes and putting him back in his bed.
I was working in the office, so I could hear him playing around in his room.
After 10 times of going in his room, I heard him playing around the door and so I decided to go in once again. And this is what I saw!
He had taken off his pajamas AND his diaper!
I was so shocked and I laughed so hard.
I put his diaper back on and then I had to go to the bathroom. When I was done, he was hiding and working on taking his diaper back off. He got it off right as I got to him and he ran away. It was so cute, this little naked bum running around the house.
I thought maybe if I put him in regular clothes, he might leave them on, but I was wrong. I put him down AGAIN and heard him up. So I have a lovely video of him with a shirt on, but no pants or diaper. I will be nice and not put that video up. :)
I eventually just laid down with him so he could fall asleep instead of taking off his clothes. :)
Silly Boy!
I was working in the office, so I could hear him playing around in his room.
After 10 times of going in his room, I heard him playing around the door and so I decided to go in once again. And this is what I saw!
He had taken off his pajamas AND his diaper!I was so shocked and I laughed so hard.
I put his diaper back on and then I had to go to the bathroom. When I was done, he was hiding and working on taking his diaper back off. He got it off right as I got to him and he ran away. It was so cute, this little naked bum running around the house.
I thought maybe if I put him in regular clothes, he might leave them on, but I was wrong. I put him down AGAIN and heard him up. So I have a lovely video of him with a shirt on, but no pants or diaper. I will be nice and not put that video up. :)
I eventually just laid down with him so he could fall asleep instead of taking off his clothes. :)
Silly Boy!
12 comments:
Ha ha, that is so funny! I don't know if I ever want to move Luke to a big boy bed, I know he will be getting into serious trouble like that.
That last comment was from Kristin, sorry signed into my momma's computer.
Oh the joys of parenting!!! Hopefully he won't figure out how to paint poop pictures on the wall.
Hilarious! When my 3 brothers were Ryan's age (Dustin and the twins are 11 mos apart) my Mom had just gotten done giving them a bath and was cleaning up the bathroom. She told them to go to their room and start getting in their jammies and as she walked out of the bathroom, she found all three of them in the fireplace - naked - covered in soot. She cried then, she laughs now. Oh, the joys of mothering a toddler (or three)!!! What a cutie you have!!!
I laughed...he is so cute. He thinks he has good time with naked. He is funny.
Ryan is lucky...he has a green. No one can pinch him because of St. Patrick s Day LOL.
I always tell my mother that she was a bad grandmother. She knows I tease her. When you (Shirley), Steven and Nancy were young (Shirley 11 years old, Steven, 9 and Nancy 7), they went swimming with their grandmother at her backyard. One of them asked her...can they naked while swimming? Their grandmother said sure. They removed their swim suits and had good time.
Later, I joined them to swimming. I didn't notice them naked. They kept secret and kept quiet. One hour later, I finally noticed them NAKED. I opened my mouth wide...they laughed. Their grandmother had funny facial expression acted like (innocent person LOL). I let them nake and they had fun.
Let Ryan nake and have fun for while. Until he gets bored and keeps clothes on LOL.
Ryan is so cute.
My mother read my comment.
She said you all never ask her. You all decided to remove the swim suits by themselves.
Oh, That was what I thought one of them asked her. I am wrong. Oops.
So funny! Cannon has taken off his pants before during his nap, but never his diaper (and I hope it stays that way). Good luck to you!
haha - so cute!! What a smart boy! Apparently he loves his naked time :)
I know Lindsey had a problem with Molly getting into her diaper...and she put on onesies backwards so she couldn't get to the snaps. If need be - she puts footy-onesies on backwards too so the zipper is in the back. It looks silly, but keeps her out of her diaper! I have a friend out here who does the same thing.
Good luck - hopefully you wont have to get to that point!!
When Daisey and Isaac were one and two years old they shared a room and they were both still in cribs. I remember one morning I woke up to them laughing and chattering. I layed there listening to them for a minute bc it was so cute. When I walked in to get them up I saw that what they were laughing at was NOT cute at all! They had BOTH stripped down and they were BOTH playing with their poop! Poop everywhere! I laugh about it now but at the time I cried! It was backwards jammies with safety pinned zippers from there on out until they were potty trained! So, yeah....good luck with that! :)
Also, he's adorable wearing nothing but a smile! :)
Ha ha, oh how I love that sight - a little naked baby running gleefully down a hall. At our house, Isaac gets "run around nakey time" cuz it's just too cute. At least, he did, until he started peeing on the floor. :P
lol this is so funny!!!!
Post a Comment