I was looking through all my pictures in January to start doing some sort of catch up and I found these pictures:




(and yes this is Ryan on the computer watching "Bahdeo!" (videos) from our blog. :)
I took these pictures in preparation of posting how MESSY my house was and how I could hardly stand it, yet I had no motivation to clean.
HA!
I look at these pictures now and think, what was I thinking!? No wonder I had no motivation to clean, it wasn't that bad!
Maybe I took these because I had JUST cleaned... I am not sure exactly, but these pictures certainly don't warrant any type of post, except for now to make fun of myself.
I should've taken pictures back when I had morning sickness, now THAT was bad!
So note to self, these are NOT the pictures to remind you of what being a stay at home mother was like with just a toddler. Most days it was worse, but I am sure now that all your kids are older and some what grown up, it's just a different kind of messy. I bet you're missing these toddler toys, huh? ;)
I took these pictures in preparation of posting how MESSY my house was and how I could hardly stand it, yet I had no motivation to clean.
HA!
I look at these pictures now and think, what was I thinking!? No wonder I had no motivation to clean, it wasn't that bad!
Maybe I took these because I had JUST cleaned... I am not sure exactly, but these pictures certainly don't warrant any type of post, except for now to make fun of myself.
I should've taken pictures back when I had morning sickness, now THAT was bad!
So note to self, these are NOT the pictures to remind you of what being a stay at home mother was like with just a toddler. Most days it was worse, but I am sure now that all your kids are older and some what grown up, it's just a different kind of messy. I bet you're missing these toddler toys, huh? ;)
1 comment:
lol thats funny, you should see my house right now. . .its crazy, you can't even walk dow the haul without jumping over blankets ha ha
Post a Comment