Boy was I wrong when I thought I'd experienced temper tantrums before this week!
Watch this video to see what our temper tantrums look like. I really have no idea what he wants. At first he said he wanted an apple. He said that yesterday and I cut him up one and he wouldn't eat it. So all I did was ask him if he wanted something else. And here we go. :)
He was still whining when I started this post. I turned on the video and he stopped crying and said, "Crying? Cracker?" I guess I'll go and try and decode what this little guy wants! P.S. I love that he waits until he gets to the carpet to fall to the floor. That part really makes me giggle through it all. :)
Watch this video to see what our temper tantrums look like. I really have no idea what he wants. At first he said he wanted an apple. He said that yesterday and I cut him up one and he wouldn't eat it. So all I did was ask him if he wanted something else. And here we go. :)
He was still whining when I started this post. I turned on the video and he stopped crying and said, "Crying? Cracker?" I guess I'll go and try and decode what this little guy wants! P.S. I love that he waits until he gets to the carpet to fall to the floor. That part really makes me giggle through it all. :)
5 comments:
It only let me watch half of the video, but did he want to get the cracker himself? How do I know this? Because Cannon is a master of tantrums! Just yesterday he wanted me to turn on his movie and when I went to turn it on he threw a huge tantrum. I think he thought I was trying to turn it off. Oh the joys!
I think it was part of it, but definitely not the whole thing since he was acting this way before I even got the crackers out. Silly kids. :)
haha, well I have to tell you that Ryan has nothing to Janalee's tantrums!! I will take one of those anyday:) He is still really cute though
hahahahaha!! Poor little guy! The funniest part was when he almost threw himself on the hard floor but then realized the soft carpet would be better..haha!! Kids are so silly!
Are you kidding me??? I would take one of those tantrums any day too! What a sweet little boy!!! My grace has started having so much screaming and attitude I really can't take it. I'm not sure what I did wrong w/ her, but it's terribly embarrassing and unnerving. Tantrums are never fun for moms, but I do have to say Shirley- I think you are lucky! :-)
Post a Comment