Friday, November 19, 2010

Bible Cat

I occasionally read a blog called Seriously, so blessed! It's basically a spoof on the mormon woman today. It can be pretty funny, but I can only take it in small doses. :)

Anyway, one of the sponsors of this blog is called Bible Cat. I think they do calendars combining bible stories and cats. Pretty interesting, huh? Here is an example of their work -


Their link on the blog has a cat head showing up and going down and Ryan thinks it's absolutely hilarious! I left the blog up and he came back to it three different times and just cracked up laughing. He thinks it's so funny!

Here is a video of it. When he isn't laughing, he's wondering "what is Mommy doing?" But quickly goes back to laughing. :)


3 comments:

southernbelleang said...

He is so cute! I love his laugh.

Lisa said...

I can't see the video or any videos. I don't know what happened. I asked Jared to help me to fix. He doesn't response. :(

Gary said...

That was funny and cute watching Ryan and his laughing. :)