Grandma Lisa came on Saturday to help me bake some cookies and cinnamon rolls. Okay, okay, it was more like she came and baked them and I ate them. :)
I LOVE homemade cinnamon rolls. I am serious when I say I wish my mom lived with us or at least closer to us. I could eat cinnamon rolls everyday.
Ryan likes to play with items that he can copy what we do with them. Like brushes, laundry, and even head bands. He wears his a little differently though.
Oh and he is holding a rag because he is copying me cleaning up my throw up. I had just thrown up all over the living room (joys of pregnancy) and had to scrub it down. He was just copying mommy. :)
We've been having a hard time with bed time lately. Ryan has separation anxiety or something and cries unless we are there with him when he falls asleep. It started about a week and a half ago and he would just cry and cry and instead of being with him in the room, some times I would bring him out for about 20 minutes and then try again. Here is one of those times. Ryan is playing Final Fantasy (I think) with Daddy.
Here is a video the day after Thanksgiving. We had just found out that he could point to people. He actually knew more people's names than we thought. So Jared was saying that Ryan calls me Dad too so we played the pointing game. When we said Where is mommy? He pointed to me and then to daddy when we said his name. Then we thought we'd try Where is Ryan? And he pointed to himself! His little points are so cute!
We have to say Baby Ryan or else he will try to play peek-a-boo when we say Where's Ryan? That's pretty cute too. Sorry no video of that yet. :)
Ryan has learned how to jump off of stuff. He is getting pretty good at it! He will do it for a long time too. I don't know where he gets his energy from! Also, I hope I do not have to write my next post chronicling the ER visit of a broken leg. Be safe, Ryan! Here are two videos of him jumping. The first he falls on his face, funny stuff. And the second is just better jumps.
We put up our Christmas decorations today and it is so fun! Ryan was very happy to help. He would come and get some ornaments and put them on the tree. After awhile, I figured out where he was putting them. I think it's adorable! In addition to helping me put ornaments up, he would also take them down. Surprised? I'm not.
I LOVE homemade cinnamon rolls. I am serious when I say I wish my mom lived with us or at least closer to us. I could eat cinnamon rolls everyday.
Ryan likes to play with items that he can copy what we do with them. Like brushes, laundry, and even head bands. He wears his a little differently though.
We have to say Baby Ryan or else he will try to play peek-a-boo when we say Where's Ryan? That's pretty cute too. Sorry no video of that yet. :)
Ryan has learned how to jump off of stuff. He is getting pretty good at it! He will do it for a long time too. I don't know where he gets his energy from! Also, I hope I do not have to write my next post chronicling the ER visit of a broken leg. Be safe, Ryan! Here are two videos of him jumping. The first he falls on his face, funny stuff. And the second is just better jumps.
We put up our Christmas decorations today and it is so fun! Ryan was very happy to help. He would come and get some ornaments and put them on the tree. After awhile, I figured out where he was putting them. I think it's adorable! In addition to helping me put ornaments up, he would also take them down. Surprised? I'm not.
He said this once he filled the top of the jar. It was so cute!
After we decorated for Christmas, we frosted the sugar cookies Grandma Lisa made. It was Ryan's first time. As you can tell from the video, he thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
I love Christmas! And I love sharing it with Jared and Ryan. There's nothing better.
7 comments:
Our boys are so alike in so many ways! I wished we lived near each other so we could have play dates. Cannon does the exact same thing if we ask him, "Where's Cannon." He will point to everyone else we name, but when we ask about himself he start playing peek-a-boo.
We put up our tree tonight and Cannon had no interest in helping put up the ornaments! I was kind of bummed because I was looking forward to his excitement, but all he did was throw the ornaments and tease the dog with them. I'm hoping that tomorrow when he wakes up he'll be more enthused.
I love that you update your blog a ton! Most people don't, except me and I don't have stinkin cute kids like you. I love the video of him trying to get the ribbon off his foot. He makes me laugh!
So fun! Sadie is helping me put the Christmas "balls" on the tree today...we'll see how that goes. =)
I love that he wants to help with everything. Luke isn't to that stage yet, so next year will be lots of fun. He is such a cute little boy!
I love to make cookies and cinnamon rolls!! They are some of my favortie things to make!! I just can never make them because no one is here to eat them lol. I love getting ready for Christmas! It is so fun and Cambree loves it too! I love the pics and the movie they are so cute!
I think you are such an awesome Mom for documenting so many things about Ryan! He is really going to appreciate it some day!! I also love how you let him help you cook and help with the Christmas decorations. He is just so stinkin cute!!
I love seeing him in his moose jammies! Clay also has them and they make me laugh. He's so good with the decorations! Clay, not so much!
Post a Comment