Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Singing

I've got myself a little singer!

In addition to "Happy Birthday" (which he still sings ALL the time), Ryan now sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "The Wheels On The Bus" as well as you would expect a 20-month-old to sing them.

It just makes my heart melt listening to his rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle." Such a cute little boy!

3 comments:

Emily :) said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW....your little boy just melts my heart!!!!!! He has the cutest little voice ever!!! Porter doesn't sing yet, just dances whenever I sing to him or he hears music. And I love how he thought he was going to ride his toy off the couch..haha! He is such a sweetheart! :)

Jefra said...

Ryan is SO cute! I keep trying to get Cannon to sing with me, but he only does the actions.

Ben and Cjirsten said...

I love the little singers! Cambree is such a little singer too and its so fun and cute! I think Cambree and Ryan would get along really well and love to play :)