First of all, I just want to say the cutest thing that Ryan does lately. He is learning words like crazy! He says, "what's that?" ALL the time. And we now can ask him where something is and he can point it out. He still signs a ton and is learning new signs everyday.
One of the new signs he learned is "work." When I had bad morning sickness, Jared got up with Ryan every day for about 6 weeks. I think Ryan misses it because when I get him in the morning, he always says "Dad?" over and over again. (He also always signs it.) Then I say Daddy is at work. I always sign work. Well yesterday and today he has seen something that reminds him of Daddy and he will say, "Dad? Dad. Dad. Work." And it's so cute because he does the sign perfectly! Thank goodness for the sign because I probably wouldn't understand him otherwise. It's just so cute to me that he thinks about his daddy all day and he knows that he is out working. :)
Oh another thing I should record is that when Ryan drops something or makes a mistake he will say "oopsie!" But he actually says "Poopsie!" It's so cute.
On Monday we got all dressed up and went out to play in the snow. All these pictures are from the beginning. He wasn't too sure about the snow at first. He was a little annoyed that it stuck to his boots. :) And walking in it, isn't the easiest thing either! But he got used to it.





Our neighbors have a huge hill behind their house so we went and played with their kids. We sledded down the hill and helped make a snow man! And Ryan learned what snow balls are. He loves snow balls as much as regular balls! He would go and play and then come back every 5 minutes with a ball of snow and say, "no ball!", smile and then throw it. I love him. :)
We played out in the snow for a little over an hour and a half! And I had to drag this kid in. He definitely LOVES the snow! His cheeks were nice and rosy for about an hour after we came in. I loved it. :)

One of the new signs he learned is "work." When I had bad morning sickness, Jared got up with Ryan every day for about 6 weeks. I think Ryan misses it because when I get him in the morning, he always says "Dad?" over and over again. (He also always signs it.) Then I say Daddy is at work. I always sign work. Well yesterday and today he has seen something that reminds him of Daddy and he will say, "Dad? Dad. Dad. Work." And it's so cute because he does the sign perfectly! Thank goodness for the sign because I probably wouldn't understand him otherwise. It's just so cute to me that he thinks about his daddy all day and he knows that he is out working. :)
Oh another thing I should record is that when Ryan drops something or makes a mistake he will say "oopsie!" But he actually says "Poopsie!" It's so cute.
On Monday we got all dressed up and went out to play in the snow. All these pictures are from the beginning. He wasn't too sure about the snow at first. He was a little annoyed that it stuck to his boots. :) And walking in it, isn't the easiest thing either! But he got used to it.
We played out in the snow for a little over an hour and a half! And I had to drag this kid in. He definitely LOVES the snow! His cheeks were nice and rosy for about an hour after we came in. I loved it. :)
4 comments:
The snow is good for the kids to play or good exposeing...
I put Cooper (your cousin) warm clothes on and I took him outside...I put him on the snow in the front of the house. He cried and he refused to walk or move, just stood and cried. Hahahaha I moved him to area where there was no snow. He stopped to cry and walk. Funny. He hates the snow LOL.
I am happy Ryan likes snow :) Will you let me teach Ryan how to ski? LOL. Maybe not until he will be 10 or teen time?
Ryan is smart and I am happy he knows signs. You and I teach him the signs. Signs is fun!!! Smile.
Yes I remember Ryan looked at me and he signs "daddy" and I signed "work" I think he doesn't understand what work is until you say and sign "work" and he got it. He is smart boy.
Thank you for shaing the pictures and the videos.
Love the rosy cheeks. I wanted to take Luke out in it, but I need better snow clothes for him. Looks like you guys had fun.
Love the pictures and video! Cambree had the same cute little rosy cheeks! We have snow too and its so fun huh!! I really hope we get more this winter! The signing is so cute and I love it when they learn new words its so fun!
Ryan's rosy cheeks are so cute!!!! I love the video of him treking through the snow!!! His snow clothes are adorable!! :) I think it is so neat that he knows how to sign so well. He is such a smart kid, and you are such a great Mom for teaching him! :)
Post a Comment