Friday, April 30, 2010

Grandpa Richard's Birthday Party

This guy just turned 77!

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

We had a great time at Aunt Holly's. We ate lots of yummy food, Cafe Rio is always to die for, and the cake and ice cream was super good!

Ryan loves to go outside and Holly has a fun backyard. It was also so nice to have tons of people around to take him outside. I love family gatherings where I can just relax. :) Oh and my mom loves taking pictures, if you didn't know that already, so here are just a few of Ryan playing with family.

Steven is such a fun uncle!

Doesn't he look like he's having a blast!?

Holly has a pool filled with freezing water from the winter, so before summer gets here completely, she had a polar plunge competition. It was pretty funny to see everyone freak out about how cold it was. I couldn't go because I couldn't find my swimsuit. I promise. ;)

Here is Steven about to jump in!

Grandpa blowing out his candles.

Holly had us all take pictures with Grandpa for memories sake. I love how they turned out!

Ryan is Grandpa's first (and only, so far) great grandchild.

Our cute family. I love this little guy!

No comments: