Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Achoo!

Yesterday I had the sneezies. My sneezes are a very pronuciated Ahhhhhh - choo! Ryan was copying me, as he always does when he hears something fun. (You should hear his copying of "Thank You", my heart melts.)

Well today, he is randomly saying Achoo. It is so stinking cute! I think he likes it, because it is a lot like Uh Oh, which he says a million times a day.

Here is a video of it. I had to encourage him to say it, but at least you get to hear it and know I hear this all day. I am in love. :)



Thank you for your responses on weaning. I don't think I am ready. I like what Ash said, "I'd rather have a muffin top than a kid who walks around with a bottle." I didn't think about it that way. I realized that I just don't have enough time to really transform my body before I get pregnant again. I think that if I weaned him and then saw no changes, it'd be waste almost. So we're going to keep going and naturally wean. It may be next month, or when next baby comes! But it will happen and my muffin top will be along for the ride. ;)

7 comments:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Cutest movie ever!!! He is so cute! Man I wish I was there to play with him! :) And now worries I think we all get to style the wonderful muffin top after our cute kids. . .but they are totally worth it! :)

Tina said...

ADORABLE!!!

I should have read this post first... before I responded to the other post! Oh well. I am happy you found a solution.

You say AliCherie is smart but Ryan seems incredibly advanced. I can't believe all the things he is saying! When we are with other children AliCherie's age she is generally the only one saying several words but Ryan says just as many and he is younger. Can you believe how smart these kiddos are?!? I can't believe they are just a year old. It is incredible!!!!

I LOVE this age. If I could have another baby born as a 1 year old, I would :)

Jefra said...

That video is so cute! He has so much clarity to his letter sounds.

I'm glad you decided what you want to do about weaning. Cannon is becoming less and less interested in nursing. That makes it easier for me, because I didn't want to have to make him stop. We go for his well check tomorrow and then I can discuss cow's milk alternatives with his pedi since he still seems sensitive. I think we will wean more naturally too, just letting him nurse in the morning since that seems to be the only time he wants to nurse.

Lisa said...

I am silent :(

He is cute with respberry and achooo. :)

Kimmie said...

super cute! and I think you are right about having a muffin top! it's so much better to take care of your kiddos how you think best. you are the best!

Natalie said...

Your little boy is sooooo cute! It was good to see you guys at what a woman wants!

p.s. my blog address has been changed IF you ever look at it. I didn't think it would be such a pain to change it, haha. It's now thegodnicks.blogspot.com

The Larchars said...

OK, I have major catch up to do now that my reunion is over, and I can't wait to read the rest of your posts I missed, so look for more comments!
But I have to say that achoo is hilarious!!! I busted up laughing hearing him say ahhhh- (spit), because in reality, that is what a sneeze actually sounds like sometimes! But he said the choo part really good! How fun that he is talking now...