Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

Yep, you read that right. My little cutie is dancing with the stars!!

Jared got home early last night, which meant dinner was earlier, which meant I actually had time to watch a little TV! I'm a sucker for celebrity gossip, so I was wanting to see Kate Gosselin dance. We had Ryan ready for bed, but we were just hanging out. It was so nice! I wish Jared could get to work at 8:30 everyday. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Ryan LOVES dancing. He loves music and has plenty of toys with music on it. If he sees one of his toys, he has to get the music going. Last night there was plenty of music on Dancing with the Stars. Ryan of course was dancing, but he has a new move now! He can dance in circles! LOL It was so stinking cute! He did it the whole time, that's how I was so lucky to get a video.

If you watch the whole thing, you will see him dance in a circle with one of his toys. Also, he has this stacker toy that makes a "Dun Dun Dun Dah! (you did it)" sound when they are all stacked. When I was playing with him last week, I would say YAY in a high pitched sound every time he hit the thing. So if you listen carefully you can hear him squeal after it. Apparently, that's what he thinks I sound like. Interesting. :D




P.S. - I write a ton on my fitness blog, so if you don't have it on your reader or don't follow it, you need to. There is so much I want to put on both blogs, but that would be repetitive, so read both. :) I am putting something on there about quilting today (the craft part). It also has spiritual stuff and physical stuff. Did you know I've lost 7 pounds since I started working out? I'm hoping to lose 3 more in the next month so if you want to know my progress, get over there! :)

5 comments:

southernbelleang said...

That is an adorable video of Ryan dancing! I love it. He is getting so big.

Tina said...

I adore the baby dancing! It is my favorite! The circles are so funny and fun. He is adorable!

Kimberly said...

Baby dancing...so cute! Congratulations on losing 7lbs!! As for DWTS, I can't watch Kate Goselin...she's so terrible that it makes me cringe and feel bad for her!

Cody and Maegan Graham said...

I love it!!!! I love that he chose the vacuum to be his dancing partner. :)

Ben and Cjirsten said...

I love this video! he is so funny and cute! I watched it several times and Cambree loves it too!