I have gone to many chiropractors in my life time. My dad was a strong believer in using them and I went to a few during high school. The first one I went to was able to help me straighten my back. I kind of had a slump and after going to him for about three months, it was gone! I saw another one for another problem, but I can't remember what it was. My experience with chiropractors was that it worked, but was very expensive since you had to go like every day or every other day for weeks. Without insurance, it can put you into so much debt!
Well my neck was hurting back when we first got married and I found a chiropractor that had a reduced fee for students. I only had to pay $35 a visit. Now this is a great price, but still expensive for a student if you have to go every day or every other day. Well my chiropractor only had me go in like once a week and then every other week and usually after the third or fourth visit, I was feeling much, much better! I LOVE him!
I had really bad hip pain from the weight of the pregnancy. When I would go to bed my hip would throb for a long time. It was like it held all the stress all day and let it go when I laid down, which hurt a lot! It got to the point where it would hurt all day. So I went to my trusty chiropractor and those were painful visits! He had me come in once a week three times and I just went in for my fourth time after two weeks. My hip pain is pretty much completely gone! I go in again in two weeks just for maintenance pretty much. Being pregnant hurts, ya know. :)
I just wanted to say that I am feeling better back/hip wise and it's thanks to my fantastic chiropractor. If you live in Provo and have back/neck pain, I totally recommend him!
Oh... and only 5 more weeks! :)
1 comment:
I wish I could afford a chiropracter right now, or ever... a massage therapist too. Mmmmmm I want a massage even if I'm not pregnant.
Post a Comment