We went grocery shopping this weekend and noticed the expiration dates on the milk and orange juice are right around our due date! I can't believe we're this close! Jared said the next time we buy them, the expiration dates will be after we have our baby for sure. Yikes! It's interesting how expiration dates put things into perspective! :)
5 comments:
whew, I thought you were going to say that you bought milk was already expired. I wouldn't put it past some places now.
How exciting though! Your life will forever be changed, for the better!!!
Funny...you are clever about expiration dates as the same day as yours is due. I never thought that when I was pregnant with three children. Cool!!!
Thank you for coming to join me to have a nice dinner last night. I had good time with you both, Steven, Jonathon and Nancy. I will do that one time each month.
Little Ryan will be very good boy!!!
Love Mom
Keep looking for stuff like that, it really helps make the time go faster. That's a good thing right now. I loved it when I finally got to the point where I was going every week to the doctor. Means any minute now.
I remember thinking the same thing! I got so excited in the grocery store. I was disappointed no one was there to share in my excitement!
This was a cute post! I liked this one :)
Post a Comment