Friday, October 31, 2008
Total Posts for October
The beginning of October I said that I would try to post more often. Then I said that it would probably mean that I would only post 4 times. Well folks, this will be my 11th post of the month, which is almost three times as many posts as I thought I would do! It is also matching my record of 11 back in June. I am pretty happy I was able to exceed my goal and I hope it has been enjoyable for you all too! I am not promising any thing for November though. I will try my best, but I had a lot to write about in October. Now that I am feeling the baby move everyday, and I am started to get rounder and rounder, and we know that we're having a baby boy, what more is there to share about this pregnancy in November? Don't worry, I will still try to exceed my expectation of 4. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep up the posts. I love seeing what you guys are up to. I'm supposed to find out the gender in December. I don't know if I can wait that long. I have been feeling better. I am still really tired all the time but I'm not as nausous. As long as I have food in my stomach, I'm good to go. Although finding food I want to eat is a struggle still. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I should be better by then so I can eat all that yummy food!
I've loved reading all your posts, so you better keep it up!
Post a Comment