Monday, October 13, 2008

It's a Girl!!

Well, we don't know what it is really. I just took a gender prediction questionaire online, and it says that there is a 53% of it being a girl, 47% chance of a boy. It isn't much different from the 50/50 chance I have now. Does having shiny hair, stronger nails, a fatter husband, and morning sickness really determine gender during pregnancy? I think not! :) These next two weeks until we find out are going to go sooooo slow! I can't wait to find out. Jared doesn't really care, just as long as it isn't both, he'll be happy. :)

3 comments:

Lanae Hale said...

LOL. Seriously Shirley, you are cracking me up!

Anna said...

That's funny. I am excited for you to find out!

Jenn Oldham said...

I was about to kill you! I thought you really found out what it was on MONDAY and I was so upset you didn't tell me. But, then I read that it was just a gender prediction test! Hey, I am jealous you are so far along...but that is okay! I am happy you are still having a healthy pregnancy :)