When I got married my mom forced me to take Sassy because she didn't like having to clean up after her. Sassy came to live with me and Jared August 2007. We had to get used to her living with us. She loves to sleep and cuddle with you and that was one of the things she absolutely couldn't do. It was one of Jared's stipulations- she couldn't go into our room. So for the first month Sassy meowed and meowed and meowed when we would go to bed. It was so annoying, but she finally learned and stopped. For some reason, she started meowing again in the mornings... I think I may go crazy!! The only reason I can think of is that she is lonely or that she knows I am pregnant and wants to be with me. She does follow me around a lot more than she used to. Who knows... I've started locking her in our office when she starts up. Two doors between her and me definitely drowns out the meows. I think I need to get a spray bottle or something when she starts. If anyone has any good ideas, I'm all ears!
The first two paragraphs weren't the main reason for my post. I am just bored at work waiting to take calls, which allows me to ramble on. The main reason I am posting about The Sass is last night I was doing my laundry and left the bedroom door open. Sassy knows she is not allowed in our room. She always walks into it very cautiously knowing she isn't allowed in there. She rarely jumps on the bed because she knows she'll get smacked off there. Anyway, I came into the bedroom and this is what I saw.
How could I be mad at her?? It was so funny and cute. I couldn't get mad at her because technically she was in the laundry basket on the bed, not necessarily on the bed. She loves enclosed spaces like laundry baskets. Even Jared had to laugh at this sight. To prove to you that she loves small spaces, here is another picture of her in Jared's shoe box. She obviously doesn't fit, but she'll sit in there for hours!
She is definitely a weird cat and a strong personality. But we love her... and when I say we I am including Jared as much as he'd like to deny it. Now if we could just get her to stop meowing in the mornings!!!
4 comments:
That's hilarious! She's smart enough not to be on the bed so she picked the next best thing. I love it!
I love the post! I think it is funny she crawled into the laundry basket and that she is SOOOOOOOOo close to the computer screen! That is hilarious!
Awe. Shirley! Your cat is cute! And this post is hilarious. The Laundry Basket was ON the bed.. but she wasn't. Smart cat!
Congrats on your baby! You guys look super happy.
=D she looks like zagg! haha!
Post a Comment