
We got Mario Galaxy when it first came out, I think around Christmas time. I played it for awhile and then with school and the new job I stopped playing. I picked it back up a few weeks ago due to boredness while I am being lazy around the house. :) Tonight, I finally finished it! It was pretty stupid though. This Mario game is one of my least favorites of Nintendo. My favorite was the N64. After beating Bowser, it said that if I got all the rest of the stars I would get a surprise or something. At the end of the game a new galaxy appears and I thought it meant I get to go there. So me and Jared have been working hard at getting all the stars just for this. Well tonight I have been sorely disappointed. The special thing I got was to play Luigi... from the beginning!!! Why would I be excited to do everything over again just with a new character?? Even if he has some extra abilities, what person would seriously do it all again? Anyway, I was disappointed I didn't get to play on some new special galaxy... and now I have to find something else to occupy my lazy time.
2 comments:
My husband bought this too and beat it awhile ago. He thought it was fun just because it was creatively done. I'm not a big fan of video games so I didn't really like it, but my favorite is Mario Kart.
Jill
Haha. I don't love it either!! I never even had enough patience to play it all the way through. I think my favorite would have to be Old School Nintendo, Mario 3.
Post a Comment