Friday, October 24, 2008

Belly Pic - 19 Weeks

I was just talking with my dad and he showed me how much weight he's lost on his webcam. So I decided to show him how much I've changed- just in the other direction. It's a crappy pic after a day of work and right before bed, but it is what it is.

Here is me at 19 weeks-


5 comments:

Jill said...

You look so cute Shirley! Hey, when do you find out what you're having?

Kimmie said...

Looking good! So fun! I can't wait to know what you are having!

Anna said...

How fun! You look great!

Lanae Hale said...

Very cute, Shirley!! I can hardly wait to find out what you're having!

Grandma and Grandpa Roush said...

Hey!! THIS is gRANDMa Roush. Thx for reminding me about your blog!!!I hear that you and Jared had delightful costumes at the Halloween.
I presume that in the next blog that your costumes will be on there so I will look forward to it. Love, Grandma